Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: TSB REAR LEAFS

Old 10-11-2010, 01:02 PM   #1
USNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: IS2(AW) @ NAS JAX
USNROBERTS's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: TSB REAR LEAFS

hey guys and guys. I am interested in purchasing the TSB rear leafs. I am not limited to just the factory one so if anyone has any alternate options i am interested as well. Not looking for huge lifts, just a good deal on leaf.
Old 10-11-2010, 01:27 PM   #2
USNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Links are welcome. I havent gone to the stealership yet so i dont know their price.
Old 10-11-2010, 06:38 PM   #3
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
If you are out of warranty the dealer will ask a ton. Give Rick at Coggin Toyota a call or email.

http://coggintoyota.com/Department-Service.aspx

He may be able to help you out but not sure since you are out of warranty assumably.

If you are just looking for an extra leaf to put into your stock pack and get a little bit of lift an aal(add a leaf) is relatively cheap.

http://www.toyteclifts.com/index.php...mart&Itemid=72
Old 10-13-2010, 12:27 PM   #4

Is the quality of the toytec ones any different from the ones in a factory tsb?
Old 10-13-2010, 10:16 PM   #6

I see what you are saying. So ruling out replacing the entire pack, what are my options for add on rear leafs?
And does the addition of 5100's add any advantage to this ( i have trd sport 06 blistens)