Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

PA: First gen stuff

Old 10-11-2010, 06:05 PM   #1
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
pittim's Tacoma Gallery
PA: First gen stuff

4xInnovations XCab DOM kickout sliders. I'm going to cut them off at the gusset. The way they're set up now is just outside the fenders. Cut off at the gusset will put them perfectly in line with the body $175
Drives side slider is TSC anti rust red primer. Passengers side is black, but has surface rust (never got around to doing the pass side)

4xInnovations Rear Class 3 wrap around tube bumper $400 (I got this like 3 months ago, only really "used" it once. Note that spare tire has to be moved.

Full Budbuilt skids (front and belly w/ crossmember (not pictured)) hardware included $425. As you can see, they work as intended.
Old 10-11-2010, 06:17 PM   #3
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Everything is basically 100lbs and large. Shipping would be outrageous.
Old 10-11-2010, 06:18 PM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
NO PICS!
Old 10-11-2010, 06:24 PM   #5

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
NO PICS!
Old 10-11-2010, 06:26 PM   #6
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post
I see your edit there, Mr TIm. We're keeping an eye on your antics.
Old 10-11-2010, 06:28 PM   #7
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Why you selling Tim?
Old 10-11-2010, 06:31 PM   #8

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
Why you selling Tim?
It's my DD and it's slowly falling apart, so I'm going to stop wheeling this truck. Dont have a use for any of it anymore.
Old 10-11-2010, 06:32 PM   #9
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It's my DD and it's slowly falling apart, so I'm going to stop wheeling this truck. Dont have a use for any of it anymore.
Understood. Good luck with the sale, I wish I didn't already have skids, I'd take them off your hands.
Old 10-11-2010, 09:09 PM   #11

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Bump for almost rolling onto Fred!
If I didn't have all this extra weight down low, I would have definitely rolled.

This stuff saves lives people!
Old 10-11-2010, 09:10 PM   #12
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
aha! you've seen the light!
Old 10-11-2010, 09:19 PM   #13

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
aha! you've seen the light!
I saw it awhile ago, I just ignored it

No point in having offroad specific stuff when I wont be offroading...pretty stupid.

Old 10-11-2010, 09:25 PM   #14
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I saw it awhile ago, I just ignored it

No point in having offroad specific stuff when I wont be offroading...pretty stupid.

you shut your mouth! im sending you moniez!

i forgot to mail it...but im off tomorrow and will drop it in the mail
Old 10-11-2010, 09:26 PM   #15

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
you shut your mouth! im sending you moniez!

i forgot to mail it...but im off tomorrow and will drop it in the mail
I like how the only stuff I've sold on here was something I didnt really intend to
Old 10-11-2010, 09:27 PM   #16
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

thats kind of like how i went to the gun shop today to buy magazines and ammo...and bought a gun too

Old 10-21-2010, 09:37 PM   #17

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. 95% on buying a woods beater so my tacoma is going to be a tow pig. Dont need this stuff.

Prices updated. I'll also do $900 for all of it.
Old 10-22-2010, 05:30 AM   #18
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Bump for almost rolling onto Fred!
bump
Quote:
If I didn't have all this extra weight down low, I would have definitely rolled.

This stuff saves lives people!
quoted for you finally admitting it!!

oh and you still coming to the meet?
Old 10-22-2010, 09:16 AM   #19

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
How much for the supercharger?
Old 10-22-2010, 09:18 AM   #20

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
How much for the supercharger?
$eleventybillion.99