Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Toyota Exhaust

Old 10-11-2010, 11:11 PM   #1
brycewillard is on a distinguished road
brycewillard's Tacoma Gallery
Toyota Exhaust

Toyota Exhaust in great condition
Only used for 5000 miles and kept indoors after taken off car.
Located in Huntington Beach, California
Looking to do $150 but Im willing to change that.
Call or Text if interested
(657)464-0931
Old 10-11-2010, 11:13 PM   #2
Black Tacoma is on a distinguished road
Black Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Is this a stock exhaust? For what vehicle?
Old 10-12-2010, 12:14 AM   #3
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Tacoma View Post
Is this a stock exhaust? For what vehicle?

x2
Old 10-12-2010, 06:32 AM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Pics
Old 10-12-2010, 08:10 AM   #5
Its not a full exhaust its just the beginning of it. On the exhaust it says Toyota IOPOI ASI. Here are some pictures:

Old 10-12-2010, 08:19 AM   #6
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
So this is just for a stock muffler with the hangers chopped off?
Old 10-12-2010, 08:26 AM   #7
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
So this is just for a stock muffler with the hangers chopped off?
Looks like it doesn't it. OEM Tacoma Muffler.
Old 10-12-2010, 08:27 AM   #8
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Wow the real story on this is flowin like molasses? Whats up? Exhaust system to beginning of it to just a cannibalized muffler. Hmmmmm.
Old 10-12-2010, 08:33 AM   #9
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brycewillard View Post
Looking to do $150 but Im willing to change that.
Also I'm not usually one to talk about price, but you could buy multiple aftermarket mufflers for $150 total.
Old 10-12-2010, 09:52 AM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Also I'm not usually one to talk about price, but you could buy multiple aftermarket mufflers for $150 total.

I'm sorry guys. To be honest I just bought a white Toyota Tacoma off a guy and he just gave me some of the old parts with the truck. I'll take the best amount that anybody has to offer. Sorry about the title I just have no clue what to call it.
Old 10-12-2010, 02:15 PM   #11
Its_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Its_Taco_Time's Tacoma Gallery
Don't people usually just give these things away? I tossed mine out when I put on my Gibson.
Old 10-12-2010, 03:41 PM   #12
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Its_Taco_Time View Post
Don't people usually just give these things away? I tossed mine out when I put on my Gibson.
IIRC, I sold mine for $20.00, but it was a complete exhaust with no cut hangers...
Old 10-12-2010, 06:57 PM   #13
jr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
jr114's Tacoma Gallery
how do you like your gibson? always wondered bout them

Quote:
Old 10-12-2010, 07:00 PM   #14
BlueXenon is on a distinguished road

BlueXenon's Tacoma Gallery
This is useless, the hangers have been sliced off.
Old 10-12-2010, 07:16 PM   #15
jr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
jr114's Tacoma Gallery

Quote:
Old 10-12-2010, 09:43 PM   #16
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
I picked up a complete stock catback for free. Just had to go and pick it up.
Best of luck with the sale.
Old 10-12-2010, 10:50 PM   #17
Its_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Its_Taco_Time's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr114 View Post

Love it, I thought about trading it for a TRD, but after some research, they sound almost identical. Biggest difference was price: Gibson was $300 TRD was almost $500
Old 10-12-2010, 11:00 PM   #18
Jm1hawk will become famous soon enoughJm1hawk will become famous soon enough
Name: Jamie
Jm1hawk's Tacoma Gallery
lol ill give you 2 grand for it