Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTS: SAW 2.0's

Old 10-12-2010, 04:49 PM   #1
Honey your two French Fries short of a Happy Meal.
eight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
eight3one_offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eight3one_offroad
WTS: SAW 2.0's

Hey guys,

I'm looking to upgrade my SAW 2.0's for King 2.5" with Resi's. I'm asking $450 shipped or $400 local pick up. You would need to send me Payment first because I wouldn't have any front suspension to ride on. I have not beat on these or jumped, fire roads is pretty much it. This is the only picture I've got right now. Thanks for looking.

- Richard

Old 10-12-2010, 05:00 PM   #2
DAMN GOOD DEAL!!
TRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kenny
TRDKenE's Tacoma Gallery
how many miles you have on them, I am failry interested I will let you know by the end of the night
Old 10-12-2010, 05:04 PM   #4
DAMN GOOD DEAL!!
TRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kenny
TRDKenE's Tacoma Gallery
Is there a specific interval at which they should be sent out for rebuild? Are there any signs of leaks ore wear? What spring rate are theses? Do you have the spanner wrenches?
Old 10-12-2010, 05:10 PM   #5
eight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

These Coilovers show no signs of hard use, I don't believe a rebuild is needed. No leaks and 650LBS spring. Yes I do have the spanner wrench. PM me if you have any more questions.

Thanks,
Rich
Old 10-12-2010, 06:06 PM   #6
Addicted
flightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flightcancled's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet deal! Wish I had the cash!
Old 10-12-2010, 07:44 PM   #7
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by flightcancled View Post
Sweet deal! Wish I had the cash!
At 25k miles, these are nice and broken in. Technically, they don't need a rebuild until they start leaking. However, the oil can break down over time. I'd say you can rebuild them at 50k miles and easily 60k miles depending on how hard you run them.
Old 10-13-2010, 12:18 AM   #8

Yeah I honestly would say whoever buys the Coilovers can just mount them and go on with what they want to do. No leaks or any trouble since I've had them for the twenty five thousand miles. I've never jumped them because theres not really anywhere to do that here. I'm looking to help another person out on here by selling these at a great price.

- Richard
Old 10-13-2010, 07:46 AM   #9
Okie!
Joehs is on a distinguished road
Name: Joey
Joehs's Tacoma Gallery
Pm'd
Old 10-15-2010, 11:26 AM   #13
SKINUM is a jewel in the roughSKINUM is a jewel in the roughSKINUM is a jewel in the roughSKINUM is a jewel in the rough
Name: Garry
SKINUM's Tacoma Gallery
Since, these have sold........ I have a set of 2.0 rears to match the fronts. Just rebuilt........$265 shipped.
Old 10-15-2010, 12:52 PM   #14
Okie!
Joehs is on a distinguished road
Name: Joey
Joehs's Tacoma Gallery
Might hit you up for those rears!
Old 10-15-2010, 09:29 PM   #15

There ya go, and get those new rear leaf packs you were talking about Joey... I think your pretty much set!