Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Looking for a GPS

Old 07-21-2008, 10:55 PM   #1
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
tarheelfan_08's Tacoma Gallery
Cool Looking for a GPS

Im looking for either a handheld or car mounted GPS! Leave me a a post if you have one that you are looking to get rid of!
Old 07-22-2008, 12:31 AM   #3
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Check tigerdirect.com or Ebay for good deals. if nobody on here has one they are parting with.
Old 07-22-2008, 12:39 AM   #4
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yea im really wanting to find someone on here trying to get rid of one
Old 07-23-2008, 08:59 AM   #5
Carolina Alliance

Quote:
Originally Posted by genxer36 View Post
Check tigerdirect.com or Ebay for good deals. if nobody on here has one they are parting with.

Looked on EBAY and couldn't really find anything! Most of it was biding no buy nows!
Old 07-23-2008, 09:06 AM   #6
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
whats your price range?
Old 07-23-2008, 09:21 AM   #7
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
take a look at this site...

http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/powerS...egoryCode=1501
Old 07-23-2008, 09:31 AM   #8
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I bought mine from Amazon. I have a Garmin 360, but this one is a bit cheaper.

http://www.amazon.com/Garmin-200-3-5...&s=electronics
Old 07-23-2008, 09:32 AM   #9
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eordonez View Post
I ordered from them back when they were googlegear.
Old 07-23-2008, 09:33 AM   #10
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
I ordered from them back when they were googlegear.
i shopped for components for my current computer 2 years ago, it was cheap and good service then i dont know right now....
Old 07-23-2008, 09:36 AM   #11
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I got my last setup from them about a year ago. Still great prices.
Old 07-23-2008, 05:53 PM   #12
Carolina Alliance

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
whats your price range?

Um im wanting to actually go cheap! It want be used much just for emergincies! SO under $100 would be great and under $50 would be even better!
Old 07-23-2008, 10:29 PM   #13
Carolina Alliance

Quote:
Originally Posted by eordonez View Post
I like a lot of the ones on amazon
Old 07-24-2008, 10:08 AM   #14
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wiscdave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheelfan_08 View Post
I like a lot of the ones on amazon
got my interest as well - any links to a cheap one that performs well.
Old 07-24-2008, 10:33 AM   #15
Carolina Alliance

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscdave View Post
got my interest as well - any links to a cheap one that performs well.
Yea thats what I want! If it was handheld it would be nice! Even used!
Old 07-25-2008, 08:46 AM   #16
Wife thinks I am done Modding truck
Imrubicon is on a distinguished road

Army: Crash rescue\Medivac
Imrubicon's Tacoma Gallery
Ihad just bought the wife a TomTom Xl for 149 on buy.com and we have used it two months.
Works well and above the cost and it does the job of getting us from point a to point b very well.
Screen is 4.3" so easy to see and I cvan hear it in the truck easy enough.
Remember the ones just a couple of months old are hundreds less and do you really need one that has more bells and toys???
Old 11-23-2008, 08:54 PM   #17
Carolina Alliance

Quote:
Originally Posted by nino305 View Post
i have a kenwood dnx 1700 for 500 its on a 06 tacoma

I said cheap lol
Old 11-24-2008, 06:18 AM   #19
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by glassdoc View Post

And glassdoc (Ray) is good guy as well. If I had the cash that gps would be in my rig right now.
Old 11-24-2008, 05:26 PM   #20
glassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: USMC S.Diego, USS Detroit AOE-4, JAXNAVSTA,Engineman 3rd Class,  USS Cape-Cod AD43, USNR 1978-1987
glassdoc's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you sir, for the kind words.. And you do know I am always open for trades?? What do you have?