Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 2nd Gen Brush Guard

Old 10-12-2010, 06:25 PM   #1
TacoTacoTaco
Cossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cossi's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 2nd Gen Brush Guard

Black, made by Hunter. It won't work with my winch, so I am going to be looking for a light bar of some sort. Too big to ship, so it will have to be in Oklahoma. I am in Stillwater. If you pick up at my home, I will help install it before you leave. $175.

Old 10-12-2010, 08:14 PM   #2
Artificial Intelligence beats natural stupidity
easyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
easyeatlanta's Tacoma Gallery
where did you get the side steps
Old 10-12-2010, 11:09 PM   #3
TacoTacoTaco
Cossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cossi's Tacoma Gallery
Don't recall where I ordered them from. They are made by Carr.
Old 10-13-2010, 05:05 PM   #4
TacoTacoTaco

Cossi's Tacoma Gallery
TTT
Old 10-13-2010, 06:57 PM   #5
austinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud of

Name: Austin
austinstaco's Tacoma Gallery
I am very interested, can u send me some detail pics.
Old 10-14-2010, 07:47 AM   #6
TacoTacoTaco

Cossi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinstaco View Post
I am very interested, can u send me some detail pics.
PM Sent. THere are a couple more pics in my build thread, but if you want some more detailed ones let me know.
Old 10-14-2010, 07:28 PM   #7
Discount Tire Company
Archangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Archangel's Tacoma Gallery
Damn it, why can't you be be closer to NC?
Old 10-14-2010, 07:31 PM   #8
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
I don't think any light bar is going to hold a winch.

EDIT: You can use a light bar just make sure the only vehicle you have to rescue is a powerwheels.
Old 10-14-2010, 07:37 PM   #9
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NumNutz View Post
I don't think any light bar is going to hold a winch.
x2 get a plate bumper
Old 10-15-2010, 02:22 AM   #10
TacoTacoTaco

Cossi's Tacoma Gallery
No, the winch is already mounted using a front receiver hitch. The way it mounts to the frame, I can't use this brush guard. The winch will save me more than the brush guard.
Old 10-15-2010, 08:55 AM   #11
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by easyeatlanta View Post
where did you get the side steps
Yeah, it looks good. My ol' lady has been complaining about jumping into my truck and wants me to buy some steps.
Old 10-17-2010, 07:50 PM   #12
TacoTacoTaco

Cossi's Tacoma Gallery
Post weekend camping trip bump!!! Lots of nibbles but nothing firm as of yet.
Old 10-17-2010, 08:53 PM   #13
austinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud of

Name: Austin
austinstaco's Tacoma Gallery
Looking forward to getting the grill guard next weekend.