Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

17x9 American Eagle Alloy's

Old 10-13-2010, 11:28 AM   #1
Ainokea
RecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
RecklessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
17x9 American Eagle Alloy's

I have for sell a set of 17x9 American Eagle Alloy's that i have had on the truck for about 6 months now! I Have just picked up a new set of rims and am looking to sell these asap! My asking price is $300.00 or best offer they run about $160-$180 new. Im looking for a local sell, being that i dont want to have to ship these things! They have been an excellent rim. I would never have gotten rid of them, except i came across a killer deal i couldn't pass up!

If you are interested in these rims hit me up!

And here is what they look like on the truck!