Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB/WTT: Chrome grille for White; Chrome bumper for black

Old 10-13-2010, 08:03 PM   #1
tacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacosupreme54's Tacoma Gallery
WTB/WTT: Chrome grille for White; Chrome bumper for black

I'm trying to get my hands on a white colormatched grille and a black rear bumper. I don't really want the satoshi front grille and it's fine if the rear bumper is the base model black or the sport version black. I have my chrome front grille to trade and the chrome rear bumper to trade. It would be great if somebody wants to do a flat out trade: my grille for your grille, my bumper for your bumper. Both my grille and bumper are in excellent condition, I just want to get rid of chrome.