Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2nd Gen. Satoshi for sale on ebay(not mine)

Old 10-14-2010, 08:49 AM   #1
Gatormik7 is on a distinguished road

Gatormik7's Tacoma Gallery
2nd Gen. Satoshi for sale on ebay(not mine)

Not mine....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Toyot...Q5fAccessories
Old 10-14-2010, 08:52 AM   #3
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Good find except shipping costs $45!!
Old 10-14-2010, 08:59 AM   #4
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
x2 someone is...
Old 10-14-2010, 09:00 AM   #5
Mod'n on a Budget
1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
He mention's that the grille was purchased from the dealer but that looks like one of the unpainted black 2 piece grilles from partsgeek.
Old 10-14-2010, 09:01 AM   #6
LIVESTRONG
Bullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bullzi511Tacoma06's Tacoma Gallery
Lives in Tampa... if somebody lived close, they may could buy it away from eBay and save the shipping on it- and he'd save the % that eBay takes off the top. Just a thought
Old 10-14-2010, 09:24 AM   #7
iamgnation is on a distinguished road
iamgnation's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Ty, still waiting for my TYOSHI Grill. let me know when you will have a chance
Old 10-14-2010, 11:05 AM   #10
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I sold my Satoshi a few months back and it cost me 48 bucks to ship...the damn thing weighed less than 4 lbs...I was so pissed!
Old 10-14-2010, 11:19 AM   #11
epa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eduardo
epa4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by drade View Post
If you guys are not an ebay wiz like me look at this... His feedback has this item bought about two weeks ago...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=220628565755

HE BOUGHT THAT on sept 26 for 45$. Now hes trying to make 345$.... He did not buy it from a dealer. Ebay....

Good find
Old 10-14-2010, 11:23 AM   #12
forgotten1 has a spectacular aura aboutforgotten1 has a spectacular aura aboutforgotten1 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Adam
forgotten1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
I sold my Satoshi a few months back and it cost me 48 bucks to ship...the damn thing weighed less than 4 lbs...I was so pissed!
Yeah, that's true. The dimensions of the box the grill comes in from the factory just exceeds the limit for UPS to where they begin charging based on dimensional weight, not actual weight. If the box was an inch shorter, it would be a lot cheaper. It would quickly jump from something like $15 to $45 just because of 1" difference.
Old 10-14-2010, 11:27 AM   #13
TRIBE 10
jnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: F-18 E/F(Super Hornet) Aviation Electronics Technician (AT2)
Name: Jay
jnoley07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by drade View Post
If you guys are not an ebay wiz like me look at this... His feedback has this item bought about two weeks ago...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=220628565755

HE BOUGHT THAT on sept 26 for 45$. Now hes trying to make 345$.... He did not buy it from a dealer. Ebay....
WOW!!! What a turd.
Old 10-14-2010, 11:35 AM   #14
Gatormik7 is on a distinguished road

Gatormik7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnoley07 View Post
WOW!!! What a turd.

X2
Old 10-14-2010, 11:42 AM   #15
MrSorbo is on a distinguished road

Name: "Hercules"
MrSorbo's Tacoma Gallery
Misleading people upsets me. Upsetting me is not good for anyone around me. Upsetting me leads to Domestic abuse upon Xena. I will leave this thread now before I'm upset. I've gone through 8 LCD monitors already and I only get so much $$$ from my reruns on TV.

Good Day

SORBO OUT!
Old 10-14-2010, 11:44 AM   #16
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
if you look at it it's not the same grill, I bet that's what he replaced it with.
Old 10-14-2010, 11:47 AM   #17
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSorbo View Post
Misleading people upsets me. Upsetting me is not good for anyone around me. Upsetting me leads to Domestic abuse upon Xena. I will leave this thread now before I'm upset. I've gone through 8 LCD monitors already and I only get so much $$$ from my reruns on TV.

Good Day

SORBO OUT!
??? You last me here, we are tqlking about a grill not tv's. Before anyone jumps on dude ask him. Like I just posted the two grills don't look the same.
Old 10-14-2010, 11:53 AM   #18
MrSorbo is on a distinguished road

Name: "Hercules"
MrSorbo's Tacoma Gallery
^ Sir, I was simply expressing the nature of my Anger. Misleading people is the root of my anger. In result I do get upset and @ times, destroy the very Monitor in front of me.

I'm sorry your simple mortal mind was unable to solve my friendly rant. . .

Frank, you seem to be a stand up chap. I wish you a Good Day

SORBO OUT!
Old 10-14-2010, 02:07 PM   #20
Mod'n on a Budget
1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
If someone does buy it, I know what I'm going to start doing. Talk about a nice margin, even with all the time you put in on making them.