Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

brand spanking new! steelies w,dunlop AT 20 grand trek size 24575R16

Old 10-14-2010, 07:36 PM   #1
displaced viking living in new jersey
stunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: hans
stunt man hans's Tacoma Gallery
brand spanking new! steelies w,dunlop AT 20 grand trek size 24575R16

i'm selling my factory steelies with the dunlop at20 grand trek's size 245-75-r16. I'm selling because i had the toyota dealership pop on procomps and duratracs before i even picked it up. Now they are in my living room and they are an eye sore lol. The tires and wheels are in brand new condition i do not think they even have 5 miles on them. its a full set with the full size spare on a steel wheel i dropped the spare to make room for my exhaust and i bought an extra procomp and good year combo for my spare tire needs. i will deliver at your request to almost anywhere in the tristate area or you may pick them up. I'm in new jersey right outside philadelphia. i would consider a trade of some type as well like an infab light bar or some type of push bar like the go rhino center bar or some setup similar to that. Or even a bed mounted spare tire relocation bracket. if you have something ask i may want it. please pm me with any questions or concerns about possible trade or price.
i also have a factory exhaust that is brand new of a four cyl, reg cab. and i'm going to be putting my factory single cd radio up for sale after halloween if any one is interested in any of these items just let me know.
Attached Thumbnails
brand spanking new! steelies w,dunlop AT 20 grand trek size 24575R16-67776_164944346865402_100000495141273_485686_7867953_n.jpg   brand spanking new! steelies w,dunlop AT 20 grand trek size 24575R16-71671_164944856865351_100000495141273_485689_3682897_n.jpg   brand spanking new! steelies w,dunlop AT 20 grand trek size 24575R16-67493_164945090198661_100000495141273_485692_1899295_n.jpg  
Old 10-14-2010, 07:49 PM   #2
stunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i'm sorry i got carried away. center caps and original lug nuts are included as well. and here are some pics of the factory single cd head unit and the factory exhaust for the 2.7 regular cab. both are brand brand new. my truck only has something like 200 miles on it and i got the exhaust the second or third day i bought the truck and since then i don't even listen to the radio and i havent used the cd player yet lol. the radio will be available after halloween as that is the date of my install for the pioneer. once again i would consider trades and or cash for both. pm me any questions please give me a hand off loading some of this stuff because the wife is going to flip soon if its not out of the living room lol.
Old 10-14-2010, 10:42 PM   #9
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
You need a price listed for the items.
Old 10-15-2010, 06:21 AM   #10

Thanks chris sorry about that bud. I guess 250.00 takes the tires and 50.00 for the radio and 50.00 for the exhaust as well. But as I stated I would trade for some of the items listed above. And once again sorry this is my first time in this section of the forum. I would prefer a local pickup but I would consider shipping at buyers expense. i'm not sure of the value of the exhaust and or radio but they both seem like more than a fair deal and 250.00 for 5 brand new tires and brand new steel wheels is a very good price.
Old 10-15-2010, 07:01 AM   #13
Crusher 2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher 2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher 2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher 2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher 2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher 2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher 2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher 2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher 2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher 2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher 2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Crusher 2's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 10-15-2010, 09:51 AM   #14
hoyta will become famous soon enoughhoyta will become famous soon enough
Navy: Aircrew rescue swimmer (AW)
Name: Adam
hoyta's Tacoma Gallery
good price!
Old 10-15-2010, 10:21 AM   #16

i figured that 250.00 would make somebody pretty happy i'm glad to have offered the tire and wheel setup for someone to use and save some money. i still have the factory exhaust and single cd head unit for sale 50$ each if anyone's interested pm me. or i would trade a trd skid plate for 2nd gen even if its scratched and beat up so long as it has the mounting hardware and its not dented i'd be game since i would paint it anyway.
Old 10-15-2010, 12:25 PM   #19
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunt man hans View Post
bump! some body buy this stuff its like crazy eddies over here lol
crazy eddies lol
prices so good Its insane!
Old 10-16-2010, 06:53 PM   #20
Crusher 2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher 2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher 2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher 2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher 2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher 2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher 2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher 2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher 2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher 2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrusher 2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Crusher 2's Tacoma Gallery
Crazy Eddie's for sure! Thanks for the great deal on tires Hans! Pleasure to meet you and Merlin. That's a great looking truck you got there. Chuck