Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Snugtop DC SB Super White 05+

Old 10-14-2010, 11:00 PM   #1
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Snugtop DC SB Super White 05+

SOLD!!!!

Old 10-14-2010, 11:59 PM   #2
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
if only I could come up with some cash... I have been thinking about getting one.. What other things are you looking for
Old 10-15-2010, 12:16 AM   #3
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Well I want ur satoshi but ill buy that off u still
Old 10-15-2010, 12:20 AM   #4
Mod'n on a Budget
1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm going to send my bro this link since has been looking for one.

What version of snugtop is it? 1 handle, 2 handle, or no handles just the key slot?

I think I see 2 but just want to confirm
Old 10-15-2010, 12:22 AM   #5
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabre View Post
Well I want ur satoshi but ill buy that off u still
I also got a roll up bed cover.. Maybe grill ,cover and some cash?
Old 10-15-2010, 12:33 AM   #6

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Its 2 handle yea and I'm willing to meet up too around la habra
Old 10-15-2010, 12:35 AM   #7
Banned
when you can post a full pic of ur truck..
Old 10-15-2010, 12:44 AM   #8

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Tomorrow ill have them up I just wanted some quick pictures up for when I made the thread I didn't want it do be WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS llol
Old 10-15-2010, 05:09 AM   #9
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, I want that thing, right color and everything! How much to ship?? Kidding man, good luck with the sale, too bad you're on the other side of the US.
Old 10-15-2010, 06:06 AM   #10
Banned
pm'ed you a offer..
Old 10-15-2010, 06:41 AM   #11
sagebum is on a distinguished road
Name: James
sagebum's Tacoma Gallery
Ah, if only I were still in so-cal.
Old 10-15-2010, 10:11 AM   #12

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 10-15-2010, 08:10 PM   #13
JR/toy is on a distinguished road
Name: JR
JR/toy's Tacoma Gallery
Is it sold yet ? I would like to get your camper been looking for one that would fit my truck.
Old 10-16-2010, 01:24 AM   #14

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Nope still forsale
Pms answered