Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Wheel Spacer

Old 10-15-2010, 05:25 AM   #1
rmacher is on a distinguished road
rmacher's Tacoma Gallery
Wheel Spacer

I am looking for a set of Wheel spacer, ler me know , 1.25 or 1.5. hubcentric, thanks
Old 10-15-2010, 07:49 AM   #2
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
I have a pair of spidertrax 6 lug spacers. used for a few months. $80

sold
Old 10-15-2010, 03:57 PM   #3
rmacher's Tacoma Gallery
SPacers

to much money for me.
Old 10-15-2010, 04:02 PM   #4
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmacher View Post
to much money for me.

Sold them anyway. These were not all poo spacers
Old 10-15-2010, 09:08 PM   #5
doing my thing.
kcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to behold

Firefighter: Hotshot
Name: Marco
kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck finding spidertrax spacers cheaper than that.
Old 10-15-2010, 09:11 PM   #6
CopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Maximum Security Correctional Officer
Name: Matt
CopDoctor's Tacoma Gallery
no way possible to find a better deal man
Old 10-15-2010, 09:23 PM   #7
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
I want them for that price
Old 10-16-2010, 05:53 AM   #8
rmacher's Tacoma Gallery
Wheel spcer

What you think about this .

http://www.polyperformance.com/shop/...rs-p-2425.html
Old 10-16-2010, 08:28 AM   #9
CopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Maximum Security Correctional Officer
Name: Matt
CopDoctor's Tacoma Gallery
i'm not sure what you're asking...that's retail price...
Old 10-16-2010, 08:43 AM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmacher View Post

You need the late model spacers. Now add shipping and tax. I paid 125 shipped for mine.
Old 10-16-2010, 10:36 AM   #11
tacos89 is on a distinguished road
tacos89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
You need the late model spacers. Now add shipping and tax. I paid 125 shipped for mine.
free shipping
Old 10-29-2010, 03:40 PM   #12
rmacher's Tacoma Gallery
Wheel spacer

anyone with Straxx wheel spacer for sale??