Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Brand new bilstein trd front struts for sale- cheap

Old 10-15-2010, 08:29 AM   #1
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
mxnborder's Tacoma Gallery
Brand new bilstein trd front struts for sale- cheap

I will have a picture up when i get back from work this weekend, they are literally brand new front bilstein trd struts for the trd models, They do not include the springs. Asking $40 i just want to get them out of my garage. 805 712 5457- jason