LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

HomerTaco's Bargain Basement WHEEL DEAL!!!

Old 10-15-2010, 11:41 AM   #1
TOYWERX
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Talking HomerTaco's Bargain Basement WHEEL DEAL!!!

Hi Everyone!
I have a set of TRD 17" Sport Wheels complete with the Stock Lug nuts and the TMPS.

There is a very minor blemish on one of the wheels:

I did not even notice it until I took the pictures for this thread!
Package Price: $375.00
I will gladly ship these! - (your dime for shipping) I even have the packaging my aftermarket wheels came with.
Also:
I would be glad to arrange pick up in the Philadelphia area.
I'd be happy to meet/deliver these anywhere along the I-95 corridor from Philly to Baltimore, Central or Southern Nj, and Northern Delaware.
I will also be in Martinsville Va. for the 10/24 NASCAR chase race and in Central Pa 11/5 for the Beech Creek meet.
Please PM me your zip code for a shipping quote.
Thanks for looking!!!
Old 10-15-2010, 03:53 PM   #3
AKA "06tacosport"
Lunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beth
Lunercrab's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck with the sale. Put them on Craigslist as well. I just put mine about two weeks ago in the Allentown/Philly section and I've been getting alot of inquerries. I think someone is buying mine for 300 this weekend.
Old 10-15-2010, 04:51 PM   #4
Human after all
2blu4u is just really nice2blu4u is just really nice2blu4u is just really nice2blu4u is just really nice

2blu4u's Tacoma Gallery
Definitely do the Craigslist ad. I sold mine in a week for what I asked for them.
Old 10-15-2010, 05:05 PM   #5
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
bump for a good guy
Old 10-19-2010, 06:14 PM   #9
notreallymikie will become famous soon enoughnotreallymikie will become famous soon enough
Name: Mike
notreallymikie's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd
Old 10-19-2010, 06:30 PM   #10
notreallymikie will become famous soon enoughnotreallymikie will become famous soon enough
Name: Mike
notreallymikie's Tacoma Gallery
bump for a great deal!
Old 10-20-2010, 05:29 PM   #12
FlyingTaco will become famous soon enough
Army:
FlyingTaco's Tacoma Gallery
free bump
Old 10-21-2010, 07:44 PM   #15
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
bump for a good guy
x2
Old 10-22-2010, 03:12 PM   #16
FlyingTaco will become famous soon enough
Army:
FlyingTaco's Tacoma Gallery
help out bump
Old 02-14-2011, 06:02 PM   #18
Ted Nugent is a glorious beacon of lightTed Nugent is a glorious beacon of lightTed Nugent is a glorious beacon of lightTed Nugent is a glorious beacon of lightTed Nugent is a glorious beacon of lightTed Nugent is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Tim
Ted Nugent's Tacoma Gallery
Are these still for sale?
Old 02-14-2011, 06:36 PM   #20
I <3 the mall
luk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to behold

Name: luke
luk3's Tacoma Gallery
I know its already sold, but what does the tmps do?