Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Wheel Spacers/Fog light switch&realy

Old 10-15-2010, 05:23 PM   #1
Banned
Shemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Shemicals's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Wheel Spacers/Fog light switch&realy

I am looking for wheel spacers for the 5 lug bolt pattern as well as oem fog light switch & relay. thank you
Old 10-15-2010, 05:47 PM   #2
Reaper22 has much to be proud ofReaper22 has much to be proud ofReaper22 has much to be proud ofReaper22 has much to be proud ofReaper22 has much to be proud ofReaper22 has much to be proud ofReaper22 has much to be proud ofReaper22 has much to be proud ofReaper22 has much to be proud ofReaper22 has much to be proud of
Army: Combat Engineer's
Reaper22's Tacoma Gallery
I bought this one and it worked well till I found a factory switch on ebay for about $30, you will have to file opening just a tad to get oznium to fit.. You might search ebay, you may find someone selling factory switches, the person I got mine from dosen't exsit anymore.. The relay I bought at autozone for bout $7, I have all the wiring diagrams if you need them..
Good luck man..

http://www.oznium.com/gsw-45-led
Old 10-15-2010, 06:09 PM   #3
Banned
Shemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shed
do you still have the oznium switch?
Old 10-15-2010, 06:18 PM   #4
Banned
also can you shoot the diagram please
Old 10-15-2010, 06:37 PM   #5
Reaper22 has much to be proud ofReaper22 has much to be proud ofReaper22 has much to be proud ofReaper22 has much to be proud ofReaper22 has much to be proud ofReaper22 has much to be proud ofReaper22 has much to be proud ofReaper22 has much to be proud ofReaper22 has much to be proud ofReaper22 has much to be proud of
pm me your e-mail and I have a couple of diagrams, I think I have an extra switch I will have to find but their only 12 bucks new..
Old 10-15-2010, 06:48 PM   #7
Ok found switch, but it has a red led, If ya want it just pm me and I will give pay pal addy, how's $10 shipped sound?