Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Selling Step Bars

Old 10-17-2010, 04:29 PM   #1
heatherraexo is on a distinguished road

Name: Heather Rae
heatherraexo's Tacoma Gallery
Selling Step Bars

I just took off the steps on the side of my truck, and don't want them anymore. I'm looking around $100-125. Let me Know . Local Pickup.
Old 10-17-2010, 05:13 PM   #3
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
interested,..shipping to 13642. should be a short delivery to there. also, how far are you to that zip.maybe i can pick up..thanks
Old 10-17-2010, 05:41 PM   #4
heatherraexo is on a distinguished road

Name: Heather Rae
heatherraexo's Tacoma Gallery
Okay well I live in Ontario California lol. So I gotta figure out how much shipping would be and everything,if your interested.
Old 10-17-2010, 05:53 PM   #5
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ontario cali, oooo, thought it was ontario canada...thats an upstate ny zip...thanks anyway
Old 10-17-2010, 05:54 PM   #6
Banned
well, if you can get rid of these, maye ill take em shipped to 07843
Old 10-17-2010, 06:26 PM   #7
2010 double cab TRD Sport
El Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shed

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
I WANT THEM !!!!!

PM SENT
DIBS

PLEASE do not sell them, I really need them.