LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB newer/used stock bfg a/t trd off road tires

Old 10-17-2010, 04:17 PM   #1
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
WTB newer/used stock bfg a/t trd off road tires

my tires are getting to there death and i need some new ones just wondering if anyone might have some stock size bfgs forsale?

willing to drive and meet up
looking for local pick-up in so-cal
location 92833
Old 10-17-2010, 04:19 PM   #2
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
The truck comes stock with BFG Rugged Trail tires, not BFG A/Ts. The Rugged Trails are complete garbage IMHO, you should get the A/Ts instead. Mine have 30K on them I think and still look new. Great tire.
Old 10-17-2010, 04:24 PM   #3
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
how much are those usually?
Old 10-17-2010, 04:26 PM   #4
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Mine where somewhere around $180-$200 a tire if I recall correctly. Complete honesty though, they where worth every penny. The difference in street traction alone was amazing. Off road in the sand and whatnot, these tires kick ass. Complete night and day difference in traction from the Rugged Trails. The A/Ts are worth every penny.

Try Tirerack.com for pricing on the A/Ts.
Old 10-17-2010, 04:30 PM   #5

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
alright sweet
i was thinking about upgrading my wheels to either 16's or 17's