Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 05+ parts (Going back to "mostly" stock)

Old 10-17-2010, 06:05 PM   #1
I'm crackin eggs of wisdom
Shiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Curt (kūrt)
Shiftin2Sixth's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 05+ parts (Going back to "mostly" stock)

OK guys I have a 2006 Tacoma with a few parts I'm looking to trade/sell for stock parts. I'm only selling/trading the parts on this list.
1. BHLM headlights have had for over 2 years and not a single leak. $50 plus your stock chrome in great condition. (SOLD)

2. Super white grill with grillcraft installed. $130 plus your stock chrome grill. I'm looking for an 08 or older with the black inner parts. (SOLD)

3. Sidetrex side steps I just bought these but have decided to go a different way. May need new paint or powder coating. I paid $75 for them a month ago so $70obo

4. Lower Grillcraft grill $60 pickup $75 shipped (SOLD)

Because I need to trade for these parts local would be nice (Chino, CA)

*Also the X-runner cover is not for sale and not part of the lower grillcraft grill*

Old 10-17-2010, 06:08 PM   #2
do w3rk!
deadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

deadbolt's Tacoma Gallery
awesome looking truck man.

good luck with sales!
Old 10-17-2010, 06:14 PM   #3
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Definitely want that upper... if you decide to ship and have any idea what it would cost to ship, I'd be willing to try and work something out to either get you my stocker (07) or some extra cash so you can find one used locally... Let me know!
Old 10-17-2010, 06:16 PM   #4
Shiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Definitely want that upper... if you decide to ship and have any idea what it would cost to ship, I'd be willing to try and work something out to either get you my stocker (07) or some extra cash so you can find one used locally... Let me know!
I'll look up shipping costs tomorrow when I can get a box & scale
Old 10-17-2010, 06:16 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadbolt View Post
awesome looking truck man.

good luck with sales!

Thanks and Thanks
Old 10-17-2010, 06:25 PM   #7
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftin2Sixth View Post
I'll look up shipping costs tomorrow when I can get a box & scale
Awesome, thanks! (and wouldn't blame you and completely understand if you get a good deal locally, less headaches with shipping and get the replacement in person)
Old 10-17-2010, 06:25 PM   #8
brians05taco is a jewel in the roughbrians05taco is a jewel in the roughbrians05taco is a jewel in the roughbrians05taco is a jewel in the rough

Name: Brian
brians05taco's Tacoma Gallery
would love to have the skid plate would u ship
Old 10-17-2010, 06:29 PM   #9
ILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
ILove2Drive's Tacoma Gallery
I'd possibly be interested in those headlights if you're willing to sell and ship them. I realize you can't go without havin headlights if you don't have any other ones lol so if ya can't ship I understand. Just let me know man thanks!
Old 10-17-2010, 06:32 PM   #10

I have already got alot of requests for shipping...I really need to trade for these parts because this is my only car so I cant very well drive around without headlights or grills or wheels and tires. Right now the only thing I will for sure ship is the lower grillcraft grill. If anything changes I'll post it up here.
Old 10-17-2010, 06:34 PM   #11
ILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
ILove2Drive's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftin2Sixth View Post
I have already got alot of requests for shipping...I really need to trade for these parts because this is my only car so I cant very well drive around without headlights or grills or wheels and tires. Right now the only thing I will for sure ship is the lower grillcraft grill. If anything changes I'll post it up here.
I understand man, just shoot me a PM if you become able to ship the headlights
Old 10-17-2010, 06:46 PM   #12
2K6 Taco will become famous soon enough

2K6 Taco's Tacoma Gallery
selling the window visors?
Old 10-17-2010, 06:51 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2K6 Taco View Post
selling the window visors?
Sorry no
Old 10-17-2010, 06:51 PM   #14
TFreeman is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
Name: Tim
TFreeman's Tacoma Gallery
lower grill

im looking for some headlights and a lower grill as well as the skid plate
how much to ship it all
ive got 5 trd sport 17'' tires *1 is a spare- all with less than 5k on em
my truck only has 6k on it now so i'm willing to trade the headlights too
im in wv 26505
lets make a deal man
Old 10-17-2010, 06:55 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFreeman View Post
im looking for some headlights and a lower grill as well as the skid plate
how much to ship it all
ive got 5 trd sport 17'' tires *1 is a spare- all with less than 5k on em
my truck only has 6k on it now so i'm willing to trade the headlights too
im in wv 26505
lets make a deal man
Your on the wrong coast man, looking for locals. Thanks
Old 10-17-2010, 06:59 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by skunk View Post
pm'd for the grill (upper and lower) and the side steps
replied
Old 10-17-2010, 07:06 PM   #18
bookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud of
Name: Mark
bookmonke's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for wrong coast again, I would take item 1 and 2
Old 10-17-2010, 07:12 PM   #19
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
PM sent.
Old 10-17-2010, 07:17 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid hurts. View Post
PM sent.
replied