LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Hinken custom rear swing bumper

Old 10-17-2010, 08:34 PM   #1
javadoody is on a distinguished road
javadoody's Tacoma Gallery
Hinken custom rear swing bumper

Used swing gate bumper, came with my 03 so I don't know how old it is. A little wear on the powder coat, no dings or damaged otherwise. New gate bearings.
Original website: http://www.hsf4x4.com/bumper.htm HSF Signature Bumper & Rack Unit; 4X3 1/4" structural steel bumper and shackle mounts with a receiver and a bearing pivot rack system; Carries: 35" tire, 5 gallon jerry can, 48" hi-lift jack and a back-up light; Locks with padlock; Powder coated. No shackles.

$500 OBO. Prefer local northern Colorado pickup. I'll get you some info if you want to arrange for truck freight. javadoody@yahoo.com with questions.

Old 10-18-2010, 02:26 AM   #2
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
By looking at the pics I cant really tell how a wheel would mount. There's no studs. Do you have any pics with the tire mounted? And where does the hi lift mount?
Old 10-18-2010, 02:43 AM   #3
chrisx1 is on a distinguished road
chrisx1's Tacoma Gallery
Just check out the web site - here's a link that works:

http://www.hsf4x4.com/bumper.htm
Old 10-18-2010, 03:06 AM   #4
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Ahhh. Ok. I see the hi-jack. Can't get a close enough view on how the tire mounts on that piec of steel tube.
Thx.
Old 10-18-2010, 03:21 AM   #5
McGrubber
woody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Blacksheep of the DOD
Name: Beau
woody6047's Tacoma Gallery
Thats a nice bumper, to bad its not a second gen
Old 10-18-2010, 03:32 AM   #6
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic View Post
Ahhh. Ok. I see the hi-jack. Can't get a close enough view on how the tire mounts on that piec of steel tube.
Thx.
Probably goes in the receiver hitch on that hoop........as in adapter that goes from receiver hitch to flange with wheel studs which a locking hitchpin would secure along with wheel locks to secure tire to adapter.
Old 10-18-2010, 05:01 AM   #7

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
Probably goes in the receiver hitch on that hoop........as in adapter that goes from receiver hitch to flange with wheel studs which a locking hitchpin would secure along with wheel locks to secure tire to adapter.
Yea. Thats kinda what i'm thinking.
Hope he gets some pics up of the adapter and wether or not it comes with.
And also a pic of the tire, jerry can and hi-lift mounted. Looks sweet.
Old 10-18-2010, 10:36 PM   #8
I'll try to get some more pix up tomorrow, the tire mount is off on those shots. And yes, I have all the mounts.
Old 10-19-2010, 08:39 PM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic View Post
Yea. Thats kinda what i'm thinking.
Hope he gets some pics up of the adapter and wether or not it comes with.
And also a pic of the tire, jerry can and hi-lift mounted. Looks sweet.
added pix--you can see the tire mount slots into the open box on the left loop, the hi-lift mounts behind the gate with the brackets shown. the bent square bar screws down on vertical stud behind/above jerry can, I assume for hi-lift base. apart from having the spare mounted when I bought it, I've never used it.
Old 11-19-2010, 08:53 AM   #10
freight quotes

got some new great quotes to ship if anyone's interested. out to NY from here is around 200 plus 25 on my end for a fork truck. to Washington about 150 + .
Old 12-02-2010, 08:18 PM   #11
sold

bumper's sold, if I can figure out how to delete this posting I will.