Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Help me out.

Old 10-17-2010, 10:11 PM   #1
RDtacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Albert
RDtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Help me out.

hey guys how much should i sell my 05 TRD offroad rims for 125 a each too much?
Old 10-17-2010, 10:13 PM   #2
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Probably will get maybe like 150-200 total for the set.
Old 10-17-2010, 10:17 PM   #3
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
I agree! Think about, most guys want to upgrade to the FJ TRD rims (those cost $150 a rim) and/or 7098s those are around $130 a rim. Unless someone absolutely wants them and can't find them anywhere they might pay your asking price but I doubt that......... I would say a good starting price is $275 for the whole set. Then work your way down to maybe $225. And local would probably be best unless someone is willing to pay for shipping.
Old 10-17-2010, 11:03 PM   #4
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
I got 400 for rims and tires for mine with 2200 miles on them.so for just rims I would say 125-175 for all for.
Old 10-18-2010, 12:40 AM   #5
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
x2

Thats what I sold mine for... $175
Old 10-18-2010, 04:13 AM   #6
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
I sold my 16" Baja rims this past summer off my '07 locally (craigslist) for $250 for the set of 4. They were clean with minor knicks from normal driving only. Might be a little high at $125/wheel for wheels that are 5 years old. You can try to sell them locally at that price but most likely no one on TW will go for it.
Old 10-18-2010, 06:23 AM   #8
My wife is scheduleing an intervention as we speak
mbmchugh5 is a splendid one to beholdmbmchugh5 is a splendid one to beholdmbmchugh5 is a splendid one to beholdmbmchugh5 is a splendid one to beholdmbmchugh5 is a splendid one to beholdmbmchugh5 is a splendid one to beholdmbmchugh5 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Matt
mbmchugh5's Tacoma Gallery
can buy em brand new for 125 each I'd sell my blacked out alloys for 125 each if i could LOL Ask 300 and go from there that seems to be the norm If you wanna sell em fast like these guys said 175-200. Good Luck with sale
Old 10-18-2010, 07:27 AM   #9
Jav S is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
Jav S's Tacoma Gallery
sold mine local for $350 with 2k miles.
Old 10-18-2010, 08:14 AM   #10
Protected by Glock
Vidman will become famous soon enoughVidman will become famous soon enough
Name: Rick
Vidman's Tacoma Gallery
sold my sport wheels for 200 and the tires for 200..all with 8600 miles.
Old 10-18-2010, 04:57 PM   #11
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
check out craigslist for prices in your area. good luck.
Old 10-18-2010, 05:33 PM   #12
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
Yup those don't go for alot 250 -300