Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

For Sale: 2nd Gen Light Racing Upper Control Arms- $300 OBO

Old 10-18-2010, 10:21 AM   #1
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
mxnborder's Tacoma Gallery
For Sale: 2nd Gen Light Racing Upper Control Arms- $300 OBO

Up for sale are my Light Racing Offroad Upper Control Arms
I bought them with my coilovers and took them off since i don't offroad thatt much and need money
Located in southern cali, will ship if you cover cost.
(805) 712 5457- jason
Attached Thumbnails
For Sale: 2nd Gen Light Racing Upper Control Arms- 0 OBO-uca-left.jpg   For Sale: 2nd Gen Light Racing Upper Control Arms- 0 OBO-uca-right.jpg  
Old 10-18-2010, 10:28 AM   #4
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

About 10,000, All Street
Old 10-18-2010, 01:03 PM   #6
Someone didnt put the tailgate down!
THROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
THROUGHITALLDUDE's Tacoma Gallery
right now my oem UCA are maxed out with my lift at 2.75 if I get these will these allow me to lift higher as well as get a perfect alignment ?
Old 10-18-2010, 05:51 PM   #9
Return to the 36 Chambers
JB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud of
Name: Jeff
JB3CK24's Tacoma Gallery
If you don't want to deal with having to ship, i'll take them! I'm in So Cal as well
Old 10-18-2010, 05:53 PM   #10
4cyltacoma will become famous soon enough4cyltacoma will become famous soon enough

Name: Reagan
4cyltacoma's Tacoma Gallery
how much to ship to 93706?
Old 10-18-2010, 10:10 PM   #11
vicstacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Victor
vicstacoma's Tacoma Gallery
great deal... I have these on my truck and love them... although i didn't pay $300 for mine... more like $450
Old 10-19-2010, 07:57 AM   #12

PM me
Old 10-19-2010, 08:10 AM   #13
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for cool score for some lucky person......................
Old 10-21-2010, 11:27 AM   #14

sale pending
Old 11-06-2010, 04:57 PM   #15
CaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant future
CaptMorgan's Tacoma Gallery
sorry to bring up an old thread, but are these the same arms? This shop is just down the street from me

http://www.sierraexpeditions.com/ind..._detail&p=2129
Old 11-06-2010, 05:32 PM   #16
doing my thing.
kcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to behold

Firefighter: Hotshot
Name: Marco
kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
Sure looks like it, and heck of a deal for ucas
Old 11-06-2010, 05:35 PM   #17
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptMorgan View Post
sorry to bring up an old thread, but are these the same arms? This shop is just down the street from me

http://www.sierraexpeditions.com/ind..._detail&p=2129
Thats for one side only.
Old 11-06-2010, 05:56 PM   #18
2009Taco is on a distinguished road
Navy: Information Systems Technician, Second Class
2009Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 2009Taco
are these still for sale?
Old 11-06-2010, 06:20 PM   #19
doing my thing.
kcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to behold

Firefighter: Hotshot
Name: Marco
kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
lol didnt even catch where it said add like 250 for the pair lol
Old 01-28-2011, 08:47 AM   #20

These are sold - thanks guys