Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 2006 Toyota Tacoma 4WD V6 Double Cab TRD Sport w/Tow Pkg

Old 10-18-2010, 10:36 AM   #1
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
Location: Wisconsin, Hawaii, California, North Carolina...everywhere
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 2006 Toyota Tacoma 4WD V6 Double Cab TRD Sport w/Tow Pkg

edited
Old 10-18-2010, 10:37 AM   #2
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
damn. one of my favorite trucks on here.
Old 10-18-2010, 10:38 AM   #3
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Beautiful truck, Good luck with the sell.
Old 10-18-2010, 10:39 AM   #4
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
damn. one of my favorite trucks on here.
x2

GLWS!
Old 10-18-2010, 10:42 AM   #6
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
I have been going back and forth on selling this truck. Every time I walk into the garage and see it, I change my mind but this is it. This is my final answer. One of my neighbors is already asking me about it. Sad to see her go.

I have the 4runner now and I really only need one vehicle. I have driven this truck only 8000 miles in 3 years. When I get back to California, I do plan on buying a mid-80's truck or 4runner.
Old 10-18-2010, 10:43 AM   #7
Mall Crawler

Marines:
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyD View Post
Wow Why are you selling? This thing is sick!
Because I have this now

Old 10-18-2010, 10:43 AM   #8
Mall Crawler

Marines:
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
Auto or 6-speed?
Auto
Old 10-18-2010, 10:45 AM   #9
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
Why??? Just WHY??? ....walking away crying.....
Old 10-18-2010, 10:49 AM   #10
Let the Madness Begin...
Sterling has much to be proud ofSterling has much to be proud ofSterling has much to be proud ofSterling has much to be proud ofSterling has much to be proud ofSterling has much to be proud ofSterling has much to be proud ofSterling has much to be proud ofSterling has much to be proud ofSterling has much to be proud of

Name: Ian
Sterling's Tacoma Gallery
Fantastic truck! Where were you a couple of months ago?!

Also, I didn't see the mileage posted, that might help in selling.

Cheers.
Old 10-18-2010, 10:49 AM   #11
iSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
iSTIZO99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGrimm View Post
Because I have this now

Wow looks sweet! Good luck w/ sale.
Old 10-18-2010, 10:50 AM   #12
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck.i thought they didnt make a snorkle for 2nd gen tacos
Old 10-18-2010, 11:56 AM   #13
Mall Crawler

Marines:
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
nice truck.i thought they didnt make a snorkle for 2nd gen tacos
They don't. It is modified to fit from another model Toyota.

Snorkel link
Old 10-19-2010, 06:49 PM   #14
Mall Crawler

Marines:
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
bump and an update!

Well, it definitely looks like the truck is going to be sold but...I will be buying another Tacoma next year (possibly 2012 model!) after we move to California and get settled in.
Old 10-19-2010, 06:59 PM   #15
TacomaMan07 has a spectacular aura aboutTacomaMan07 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Chandler
TacomaMan07's Tacoma Gallery
That is my dream Taco. Too bad its in Hawaii. I love the 4runna'. Waiting to get the 3rd Gen Taco?
Old 10-19-2010, 08:12 PM   #16
Mall Crawler

Marines:
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaMan07 View Post
That is my dream Taco. Too bad its in Hawaii. I love the 4runna'. Waiting to get the 3rd Gen Taco?
Maybe, depending on what they have on them. Might be looking at a mid-80's truck or 4runner. Gotta be white though
Old 10-19-2010, 08:15 PM   #17
rvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to all

Name: cameron
rvcahawaii808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGrimm View Post
Because I have this now

is this on KMCB?
Old 10-19-2010, 08:21 PM   #19
Mall Crawler

Marines:
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rvcahawaii808 View Post
is this on KMCB?
Yup, out at Ft Hase beach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomakid89 View Post
You comin out to Pendleton man?
I will be there in January for school. PCS in April to SOI.