Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS 17" TRD Rattle Can Black Wheels $200 OBO

Old 10-18-2010, 04:20 PM   #1
Beaver Believer
tencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 4th BCT 25th ID Airborne
Name: Wes
tencrawler's Tacoma Gallery
FS 17" TRD Rattle Can Black Wheels $150 OBO (w/ PICS)

I bought the truck with the stock 17" TRD Wheels that had been spray painted black. I like the look, but recently got a killer deal on a set of Pro Comp 7089 Series wheels, and like the aftermarket look better. Local craigslist hasn't produced much interest and figured I would see if any of you guys/gals were looking for stock rims. Paint is decent, but I would have sanded and repainted if I had kept them. I am looking for $150 + shipping, but willing to hear your offers. I would also consider trade for lift and suspension parts (i.e. 5100's, spacers, AAL, etc.) Let me know.

Attached Thumbnails
FS 17" TRD Rattle Can Black Wheels 0 OBO-2010-10-13-14.35.04.jpg  
Old 10-18-2010, 09:33 PM   #3
2010 double cab TRD Sport
El Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shed

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
you need to post pictures (forum rules)
Old 10-19-2010, 11:54 AM   #5
Truck guy
spamy has much to be proud ofspamy has much to be proud ofspamy has much to be proud ofspamy has much to be proud ofspamy has much to be proud ofspamy has much to be proud ofspamy has much to be proud ofspamy has much to be proud ofspamy has much to be proud ofspamy has much to be proud of
spamy's Tacoma Gallery
do you have pictures that show how they look on the truck, maybe a little farther back. I have a silver truck also and am curious.
Old 10-19-2010, 09:42 PM   #6
Beaver Believer
tencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 4th BCT 25th ID Airborne
Name: Wes
tencrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Another Pic

Quote:
Originally Posted by spamy View Post
do you have pictures that show how they look on the truck, maybe a little farther back. I have a silver truck also and am curious.
This is the best I have for right now. I ran out of daylight before I got home to get the camera.
Attached Thumbnails
FS 17" TRD Rattle Can Black Wheels 0 OBO-2010-10-06-10.55.33.jpg  
Old 10-21-2010, 10:18 AM   #7
Cloudy-fabricator of things
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Johnathan
Whitecloud's Tacoma Gallery
Pm sent.