Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Front Toyota Badge

Old 10-18-2010, 07:46 PM   #1
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Chris
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
Front Toyota Badge

12.00 shipped, incl. p/p fees too. Ready to ship. Came off my 08 w/ 42k miles, all tabs in tact n stuff

Old 10-18-2010, 07:49 PM   #2
Nick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Nick Sells's Tacoma Gallery
How does pay pal even work I have never used it if you don't mind explaining.
Old 10-18-2010, 07:53 PM   #3
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Sells View Post
Paypal is an electronic funds transfer site. Basically, you sign up, registering a bank (checking/savings) and can also enter a credit/debit card as an alternate/back-up funding source. You can then send and receive money to each other. Probably the most common means of sending and receiving money for stuff like this and ebay.
Old 10-18-2010, 07:56 PM   #4
SHHHH, this is interesting
07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

07TacoRidah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
paypal is an online bank per say. you use your bank account to send in money to it and from there you can use it to pay people/companies/stores online without having to worry about anyone knowing your bank account info. Before, paypal didn't charge a processing fee to sellers, but since it has become a normally used means of payment they have (there is a lot of info on the paypal site about this and more). It is free to start an account as well as putting money into that account. All you need is a bank account (somewhere to get the funds from and then you can choose to have it processed within a week or so, or have it immediately transferred, but I think that costs you, the week transfer is free).

hope this helps.
Old 10-18-2010, 08:03 PM   #5
Nick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Nick Sells's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks I'll have to get that done then
Old 10-18-2010, 08:38 PM   #6

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07TacoRidah View Post
paypal is an online bank per say. you use your bank account to send in money to it and from there you can use it to pay people/companies/stores online without having to worry about anyone knowing your bank account info. Before, paypal didn't charge a processing fee to sellers, but since it has become a normally used means of payment they have (there is a lot of info on the paypal site about this and more). It is free to start an account as well as putting money into that account. All you need is a bank account (somewhere to get the funds from and then you can choose to have it processed within a week or so, or have it immediately transferred, but I think that costs you, the week transfer is free).

hope this helps.

Quote:
Thanks I'll have to get that done then
Old 10-24-2010, 07:45 PM   #7

Law Enforcement:
I'll give this one more bump. . . .
Old 10-25-2010, 12:29 AM   #8
roSSi is on a distinguished road
roSSi's Tacoma Gallery
Hey.. I'm interested. Sorry for the newbie question but will this fit an '06 Tacoma? If it does.. i'll take it.
Old 10-25-2010, 07:27 AM   #9

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by roSSi View Post
Hey.. I'm interested. Sorry for the newbie question but will this fit an '06 Tacoma? If it does.. i'll take it.
Just replied to your pm. As far as I know, it will fit. I dont think there were any changes to this part through the years.