Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

TRD FRONT TOW HOOK

Old 10-18-2010, 10:42 PM   #1
Selimos is on a distinguished road
Name: George
Selimos's Tacoma Gallery
TRD FRONT TOW HOOK

Looking for front TRD tow hook. ( I have the TRD Sport so no stock front tow hook)

Let me know how much

Much appreciated!!

George
Old 10-18-2010, 11:31 PM   #2
Tacotronn
TacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TacoTron's Tacoma Gallery
I have one its like brand new i took it off the truck when I bought it. How much are these worth.
Old 10-19-2010, 12:04 AM   #3
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I think I might have one laying around too so if ya dont get Tacotrons, let me know if you're interested.
Old 10-19-2010, 01:31 AM   #4
pizzo is just really nicepizzo is just really nicepizzo is just really nicepizzo is just really nicepizzo is just really nice

pizzo's Tacoma Gallery
Not to thread jack but i also would want one. PM me a price. thanks!!
Old 10-19-2010, 09:18 AM   #6
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hmmm. lol. Both in Canada....
Old 10-19-2010, 11:33 AM   #7
Selimos is on a distinguished road
Name: George
Selimos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTron View Post
I have one its like brand new i took it off the truck when I bought it. How much are these worth.
I think ilovetacos was selling one for $15 plus shipping.

According to tacomaworld site they cost about $90-$100 at dealership. I haven't checked my dealership for price yet
Old 10-19-2010, 01:16 PM   #8
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selimos View Post
I think ilovetacos was selling one for $15 plus shipping.
I think mine's sitting in the garage. I'll match this offer.

I was going to say free with shipping, but my post office is an utter pain to get to and takes my entire lunch hour.
Old 10-19-2010, 01:42 PM   #9
waxhead is on a distinguished road
waxhead's Tacoma Gallery
I want one too if anyone has another!
Old 10-19-2010, 02:41 PM   #10

Anyone that wants mine, PM me with a offer.
Old 10-19-2010, 03:14 PM   #11
rolltide3705 has a brilliant futurerolltide3705 has a brilliant futurerolltide3705 has a brilliant futurerolltide3705 has a brilliant futurerolltide3705 has a brilliant futurerolltide3705 has a brilliant futurerolltide3705 has a brilliant futurerolltide3705 has a brilliant futurerolltide3705 has a brilliant futurerolltide3705 has a brilliant futurerolltide3705 has a brilliant future

Name: A.J.
rolltide3705's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Anyone that wants mine, PM me with a offer.
PM'd
Old 10-19-2010, 04:38 PM   #12
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selimos View Post
How about $10 plus shipping? I can send you payment via paypal? LEt me know if that works for you.

Thanks

George
Mine's already claimed.
Old 10-19-2010, 04:39 PM   #13

looks like 'waxhead' has mine claimed...
Old 10-19-2010, 07:09 PM   #15
2K6 Taco will become famous soon enough

2K6 Taco's Tacoma Gallery
TRD sport doesnt come with one? i have one on my TRD sport
Old 10-19-2010, 07:21 PM   #16

Well the TRD OR one is different. looks like this:
Old 10-19-2010, 07:32 PM   #17
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
I have one $25.00 shipped to lower 48 USA states.

bolts included
Old 10-19-2010, 07:49 PM   #18
rolltide3705 has a brilliant futurerolltide3705 has a brilliant futurerolltide3705 has a brilliant futurerolltide3705 has a brilliant futurerolltide3705 has a brilliant futurerolltide3705 has a brilliant futurerolltide3705 has a brilliant futurerolltide3705 has a brilliant futurerolltide3705 has a brilliant futurerolltide3705 has a brilliant futurerolltide3705 has a brilliant future

Name: A.J.
rolltide3705's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OH-MAN View Post
I have one $25.00 shipped to lower 48 USA states.

bolts included
PM'd
Old 10-19-2010, 07:52 PM   #19
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Right back at ya !!!!!
Old 10-19-2010, 09:03 PM   #20
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Got your PP will ship tomorrrow.
Thank you sir!!
I will PM you a trcking #
Thanks Man