Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2nd Gen Dbl Cab SB Camper Shell

Old 10-19-2010, 06:45 AM   #1
nvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to all

Navy: Petty Officer First Class
Name: Matt
nvrenuf's Tacoma Gallery
2nd Gen Dbl Cab SB Camper Shell

*for sale* 2nd Gen Dbl Cab SB Camper Shell (5ft bed)

$600

fiberglass
color matched (silver streak metallic)

I'm not sure what brand it is, but it's a nice looking topper. I just bought the truck, and it came with it... Need to sell it to get a tonneau cover.

Not sure, but they go for about $900 new (correct me if I'm wrong)

Old 10-19-2010, 06:48 AM   #2
Trog2233 is on a distinguished road
Trog2233's Tacoma Gallery
Pics?
Old 10-19-2010, 07:44 AM   #3
nvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to all

nvrenuf's Tacoma Gallery
At work right now. I'll get pics up ASAP.
Old 10-19-2010, 08:02 AM   #4
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
Why is a PO2 in Leavenworth?

If you get towards Hampton Roads, lemme know!
Old 10-19-2010, 08:25 AM   #5

nvrenuf's Tacoma Gallery
Well, first of all it's my hometown, and secondly, I am a Liaison at the USDB... I just came from Norfolk!
Old 10-19-2010, 09:48 AM   #6
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
Dang it! For that price I might have taken it off your hands.

Well, if you know a pilot that'll fly it out here
Old 10-20-2010, 02:12 PM   #7
CB1 is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
CB1's Tacoma Gallery
Still available? Pics?
Old 10-25-2010, 11:38 AM   #8

nvrenuf's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry. Not sure how to post the pic. I still have it though. I can e-mail it upon request.
Old 10-25-2010, 04:34 PM   #10
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
added pic to the main post...
Old 11-01-2010, 06:09 AM   #12

nvrenuf's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good. I'll get the keys in the mail this afternoon.
Old 11-02-2010, 08:39 AM   #14

nvrenuf's Tacoma Gallery
Picking it up tomorrow. Got a Great deal from CHUX TRUX here in Kansas City. Mailed the keys for the camper yesterday.
Old 11-02-2010, 06:43 PM   #15
TRD4x4JIM has a spectacular aura aboutTRD4x4JIM has a spectacular aura about

Navy: 1975- 1985 Engineering  PO2
Name: JIM
TRD4x4JIM's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks bro.. Put some photos on when you get it on I would like to see it ... all my friends love the camper shell.. And by the way lunch was good !!! lots to look at..JIM
Old 11-02-2010, 07:03 PM   #16
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Airun's Tacoma Gallery
Wow. Wish I woulda spotted this post earlier.
Old 11-03-2010, 06:52 PM   #18
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Airun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airun View Post
Wow. Wish I woulda spotted this post earlier.
I hear ya man. I'm a firm believer that if its meant to be it'll be.
Old 07-21-2011, 06:19 AM   #19

nvrenuf's Tacoma Gallery
Kind of regretting selling that camper shell! Jim, you want to sell it back?!
Old 07-22-2011, 02:28 PM   #20

Airun's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

No way I got dibs! You already gave it up man............