Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

MB Gunner Wheels and General AT2 tires *LIKE NEW*

Old 10-19-2010, 10:06 AM   #1
SNIPES is just really niceSNIPES is just really niceSNIPES is just really niceSNIPES is just really niceSNIPES is just really nice
SNIPES's Tacoma Gallery
MB Gunner Wheels and General AT2 tires *LIKE NEW*

I just traded in my Tacoma for a Diesel and took my wheels and tires off prior to the trade in. Both the wheels and tires have less than 6K miles on them. No plugs, bends or alignment issues..............These are as new as you are gonna find w/o actually spending over $1000. The size is 265/70/16
I will not ship, I am located in New York 10567.
Ill take $650 for the package and I will throw in the better lug nuts with locking key.

Old 10-19-2010, 10:09 AM   #2
DTCVTC is on a distinguished road
DTCVTC's Tacoma Gallery
Pictures? 1st G or 2nd G
Old 10-19-2010, 10:15 AM   #3
xxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to behold

xxaarraa's Tacoma Gallery
Snipes, you got PM
Old 10-19-2010, 10:43 AM   #4
SNIPES is just really niceSNIPES is just really niceSNIPES is just really niceSNIPES is just really niceSNIPES is just really nice
SNIPES's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCVTC View Post
Pictures? 1st G or 2nd G
Are the pics not showing up They are off of my 04 Tacoma.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxaarraa View Post
Snipes, you got PM
BS is -6 and they are 16X8 and the Model of the wheel is MB Gunner6.

These are the only pics I have of the truck from the front.......

Old 10-19-2010, 10:59 AM   #5
troach is on a distinguished road
Name: tyler
troach's Tacoma Gallery
willing to sell only the wheels?
Old 10-19-2010, 11:11 AM   #6
SNIPES's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by troach View Post
Prefer to sell them as a package, I will keep you in mind if I change my mind.
Old 10-19-2010, 11:18 AM   #7
xxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to behold

xxaarraa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by troach View Post
If he takes the wheels, I am ready to buy just the tires. Please PM me a price if you are interested in going that route.
Old 10-19-2010, 12:36 PM   #8
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
BTW, -6 is the offset, not the backspacing. I have these wheels on my 09 and with the -6 offset they stick out a bit more than 1" from stock (+25 to -6). Looks like there are spacers in place, much more aggressive look.
Old 10-19-2010, 03:38 PM   #9
bevans is just really nicebevans is just really nicebevans is just really nicebevans is just really nicebevans is just really nice
bevans's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 10-19-2010, 07:48 PM   #10
bevans is just really nicebevans is just really nicebevans is just really nicebevans is just really nicebevans is just really nice
bevans's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take them if you will ship to 31088. Let me know what the shipping cost is.
Old 10-20-2010, 05:43 AM   #11
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurkin View Post
BTW, -6 is the offset, not the backspacing. I have these wheels on my 09 and with the -6 offset they stick out a bit more than 1" from stock (+25 to -6). Looks like there are spacers in place, much more aggressive look.
Someone had asked for pics and was questioning the 1" spacing from stock that I'd quoted. Note in the pics below:

o the stock look with -25 wheels and the fun little PITA 245/75-16 tires,
o second pic is the MB -6 wheels and 265/70-16 tires

If you look you can see that the MBs are set further out then stock. What you can't see though is how much spray I get on the sides of the truck due to the flares not covering the front tires entirely. No truck side scratches or other paint damage that I can see in the year+ that I've had them
Old 10-20-2010, 07:36 AM   #12
SNIPES's Tacoma Gallery
TTT for a clean set of new wheels and tires............
Old 10-20-2010, 07:24 PM   #13
TacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoDaTugBoat's Tacoma Gallery
If these will bolt right on an 09, I am interested. I'm in western CT and am availablr this weekend.
Old 10-21-2010, 01:21 AM   #14
SNIPES's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDaTugBoat View Post
If these will bolt right on an 09, I am interested. I'm in western CT and am availablr this weekend.
They should bolt rite up, only thing is I will be away this weekend.
Old 10-22-2010, 03:35 AM   #15
TacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoDaTugBoat's Tacoma Gallery
I had to pass but bump for a great deal!!!!!
Old 10-22-2010, 03:54 AM   #16
SNIPES's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks
Old 10-28-2010, 10:05 AM   #17
SNIPES's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD