Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Help Me Buy My First Tacoma!!!!

Old 10-19-2010, 01:24 PM   #1
GoatFiddyone is on a distinguished road

GoatFiddyone's Tacoma Gallery
Help Me Buy My First Tacoma!!!!

You are looking at a 1 owner 2004 Pontiac GTO M6. The in service date of this car is 12/10/2004. It was delivered new from Andy Mohr Pontiac in Indianapolis, IN. I leased this car for the first 2 years and fell in love with it so I bought it off the lease. The car currently has 107,XXX one owner miles on it. 99% of those miles are highway miles driving back and forth from Indy to Tallahassee (1500 miles round trip). This is not a show car so it does show normal wear and tear. There is one small ding on the left front fender from a publix shopping cart and a few rock chips on the hood but it is nothing major.

Now for the good stuff!!! I recently invested a lot of time and money into this car and it kills me to get rid of it.

-The car has a complete Pedders suspension kit (~$2,500) which includes new shocks, struts and urethane bushings throughout. When this was installed, I also mated the shocks and struts with Pedders 1" drop front springs and 1/2" drop rear springs. The car has a much more aggressive stance now and handles night and day better than a stock suspended GTO.
-While doing the suspension, I also installed Kooks titanium ceramic coated headers with uncoated catless midpipes and converted the rear end to the more desireable split dual exhaust / bumper setup found on the 05/06 GTO. This is fed by a AEM Brute Force intake and 160* thermostat. (~$1,700)
-The brakes have also been upgraded to the more powerful 05/06 calipers and mated with top of the line DBA slotted rotors F/R. (~$1,000)
-Since this is a highway car, a lot of money was also put into the stereo system. It truly sounds amazing.
-The trunk has been debadged and the spoiler was professionally removed. All the holes in the trunk have been filled and welded(~$750).
-The front grills have been painted a matte black to blend in with the car more rather than the ugly gray plastic.
-This car also will come with a Curt trailer hitch already installed. It is great for pulling your watercraft, john boat, streetbike etc.
- To top it all off, the car was dyno tuned by Mike Norris of Norris Motorsports in Indianapolis, IN. The car put down 334 HP/ 354 LB-FT of torque.

I always thought I would keep this car forever but I am getting back into motorcycle racing and I need a truck.

$10,500 OBO. I will entertain any and all offers for this car. I will not be insulted by any offer so do not hesitate to ask. I would also consider parting out the aftermarket parts on this car to lower the buying price. I am open to partial trades for the car as well so let me know what you have. Email willb763@gmail.com for any other questions.

Old 10-19-2010, 01:27 PM   #3
gozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shed
gozar's Tacoma Gallery
WANT
... funds be lacking though ...

Also - I gotta say removing the spoiler was a nice move! Very tasteful.
Old 10-19-2010, 01:28 PM   #4
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Tastefully modded Goat. Not sure if I missed it. A4 or M6? GL
Old 10-19-2010, 01:29 PM   #5
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, that is a great price for a muscle/pony car! If I was till looking for a car, I would be all over this! GLWS and if nothing happens for a while, I get my new job, etc I just may buy it!
Old 10-19-2010, 02:05 PM   #6

Thanks for the kind words!! It is an M6.
Old 10-26-2010, 11:44 AM   #7

I was out of town for the weekend so I'm back to give her the old bumparoo!!
Old 10-26-2010, 11:48 AM   #8
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
oh man. I've always wanted a GTO....
Old 10-28-2010, 10:18 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr8WhiteTaco View Post
oh man. I've always wanted a GTO....

I travel that way quite a bit. I can help with delivery.
Old 10-28-2010, 10:24 AM   #10
Dennis3553 is on a distinguished road
Name: Dennis
Dennis3553's Tacoma Gallery
all thant money into it and u didnt fix the rock chips and shopping cart dent lol
Old 10-29-2010, 04:31 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis3553 View Post
all thant money into it and u didnt fix the rock chips and shopping cart dent lol
I didn't see the value in repainting the whole front end of the car to repair some chips that will likely find their way back on the car. In my opinion, the shopping cart dent is not that major to warrant repair.
Old 11-02-2010, 09:51 AM   #12

Bump, I really need to get this to a good home!! I'm looking to get a new Tacoma in the next couple of weeks.
Old 11-02-2010, 09:57 AM   #13
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoatFiddyone View Post
I travel that way quite a bit. I can help with delivery.
Dude I wish I had 10k or I'd take you up on it good luck on the sale tho
Old 11-02-2010, 12:40 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr8WhiteTaco View Post
Dude I wish I had 10k or I'd take you up on it good luck on the sale tho
Old 11-02-2010, 09:00 PM   #15
Human after all
2blu4u is just really nice2blu4u is just really nice2blu4u is just really nice2blu4u is just really nice

2blu4u's Tacoma Gallery
Great idea on removing the spoiler! I have not seen that done yet. A 05/06 GTO is my next vehicle purchase after my Tacoma is paid off. A good luck bump for you man!
Old 11-03-2010, 06:43 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2blu4u View Post
Great idea on removing the spoiler! I have not seen that done yet. A 05/06 GTO is my next vehicle purchase after my Tacoma is paid off. A good luck bump for you man!

Thank you! I got tired of not being able to see out of the back window with that giant wing there. I think it also smooths the lines of the car and isn't so disruptive.
Old 11-03-2010, 07:06 AM   #17
pauls2ndblessing is on a distinguished road
Name: Paul
pauls2ndblessing's Tacoma Gallery
Try Craigslist, my car did very well on it! p.s. Your car looks great!
Old 11-06-2010, 04:53 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauls2ndblessing View Post
Try Craigslist, my car did very well on it! p.s. Your car looks great!
Thanks!!! It's on Craigslist as well.

I'm bumping this because I found my truck and I'm motivated to sell my goat. No reasonable offer will be refused.
Old 11-19-2010, 08:14 AM   #19

Bump!! She is going to start the parting out process next weekend. If I don't have any interest, I will update this thread after the part out is complete.