LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Glassworks 3.5" fiberglass fenders (2001-2004) Tacoma

Old 10-19-2010, 06:00 PM   #1
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Glassworks 3.5" fiberglass fenders (2001-2004) Tacoma

Glassworks unlimited fiberglass fenders off my 2004 Tacoma

3.5" bulge

passenger side fender is damaged, can be fixed

located Ventura, CA

$150 OBO

Old 10-20-2010, 06:39 AM   #2
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bump
Old 10-21-2010, 06:17 AM   #3

bump
Old 10-21-2010, 03:19 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Good luck Matt. Are you getting new ones?

Bump.
thanks and yeah, i already have a new set of fenders

VVV see?
Old 10-21-2010, 04:26 PM   #6
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
how much will it cost to have it fixed
Old 10-21-2010, 04:29 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL TACOROJO View Post
how much will it cost to have it fixed
not sure, i didnt really want to deal w/ getting the broken fender re-glassed and i wanted bigger fenders anyways

prob cost around $100 to fix
Old 10-21-2010, 04:32 PM   #8
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
not sure, i didnt really want to deal w/ getting the broken fender re-glassed and i wanted bigger fenders anyways

prob cost around $100 to fix
yeah I'd say about that.

Bump for a deal. Wish it was the other one broken I could use a spare passenger side since i always hit mine on shit like trees, rocks, bushes, shopping cart lol
Old 10-21-2010, 04:34 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
yeah I'd say about that.

Bump for a deal. Wish it was the other one broken I could use a spare passenger side since i always hit mine on shit like trees, rocks, bushes, shopping cart lol
i was more bummed about the paint then the fender cause i just got them painted a few months ago... i could have lived w/ a broken fender that wasn't painted

o well
Old 10-21-2010, 04:37 PM   #10
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i was more bummed about the paint then the fender cause i just got them painted a few months ago... i could have lived w/ a broken fender that wasn't painted

o well
Well now you can rock the candy cane truck look until you paint all of your new ones. Christmas is coming up so you will be seasonal
Old 10-21-2010, 04:40 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
Well now you can rock the candy cane truck look until you paint all of your new ones. Christmas is coming up so you will be seasonal
haha, there we go

it'll be festive. i should put on of those christmas wreaths on the front bumper when it's christmas time
Old 10-21-2010, 04:42 PM   #12
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
haha, there we go

it'll be festive. i should put one of those christmas wreaths on the front bumper when it's christmas time
for sure. Its the Desert Santa's Sleigh
Old 10-22-2010, 09:20 PM   #13

SOLD!!!