Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Rear storage bins from a DC

Old 10-20-2010, 08:12 AM   #1
hookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
hookedontronics's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Rear storage bins from a DC

I know a lot of people pull these out for woofer boxes. I want a set to make fiberglass molds for custom woofer boxes.

I'm not looking to pay a whole lot, about 60 bucks shipped max. Can anyone help me out here? I know these things are a dime a dozen