Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

*2008 DC SB Prerunner TRD-OR For Sale*

Old 10-20-2010, 09:48 AM   #1
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
*2008 DC SB Prerunner TRD-OR For Sale*

Don't have to sell. But I am really on the fence of getting a 4x4. Thought I would post it up here first. If there are no bites I may end up trading it in. Location in Fontana, CA 92336. Willing to meet anywhere between San Bernardino and Azusa, Ca if interested in looking at it.

Doublecab
Shortbed
TRD Offroad with rear e-locker
Automatic
53,xxx miles
Clean Title
Tow Package

Willing to sell with mods. Or I can put it back to stock. Only thing I cannot put back is the silver fender flares. They are bedlinered black.

Mods:

-Bedlinered black fender flares + grille

-Camburg 4" spindles

-Fox 2.0 adjustable coilovers

-Total Chaos UCA's

-Spidertrax 1.25" wheel spacers front and rear

-LED Interior Dome Light

-Wet Okole Seat Covers front and rear- not included. Unless you wanna pay. I will be swapping these for the new taco.

-Weathertech Floor Mats front and rear

-Rear OME shocks

-All Pro 3" Leaf Pack

-U-bolt flip kit with stock bump stops

-Black Badges

-Pop-n-lock tailgate lock

-EZ Down Tailgate shock

Tailgate not pictured but included

-KR Fab Rear bumper powdercoated texture black. You can slide the tire carrier anywhere in the bed and put the tailgate on if you want. It's compatible with the rear bumper.

-N-Fab spare tire carrier with 16 TRD-OR matching rim with Pro Comp x-terrain tire with lots of tread. Utilized bed rails to sit anywhere in the bed. Reversible as well.

-Bed Bar with one light mounted and wired with switch in bed cubby hole

-Wheels painted black

-Revenge Fab sliders

-6000k HID'd Fogs and Heads

-BHLM

-New set of 285/75/16 BFG KM2's willing to throw in.

Spent about $4,500 in mods.

Close Private Party Value

Kelley Blue Book Private Party Value is the amount a buyer can expect to pay when buying a used car from a private party. The Private Party Value assumes the vehicle is sold "As Is" and carries no warranty (other than any remaining factory warranty). The final sale price may vary depending on the vehicle's actual condition and local market conditions. This value may also be used to derive Fair Market Value for insurance and vehicle donation purposes.

More Photos
Condition ValueExcellent
$23,765
Good
$22,565
Fair
$20,665
Asking $22,000 with mods. $20,000 stock.
Prices may go down depending on what happens when I go to the dealer. Feel free to make offers.

Pictures:

If you feel that I am too high on the price, it goes up
Old 10-20-2010, 09:51 AM   #2
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
4x4! I did the switch, couldn't be happier.

Good Luck with the sale man! Your truck is one sick build
Old 10-20-2010, 09:53 AM   #3
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by stroM- View Post
4x4! I did the switch, couldn't be happier.

Good Luck with the sale man! Your truck is one sick build
Thanks buddy. My plans for this truck are LT. Still are if I don't sell it or trade it in. But I have been kicking myself for not getting a 4x4 because I am more of a trail guy than prerunning.
Old 10-20-2010, 09:57 AM   #4
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Fuck man. Now I won't have anything to
Talk ish about.
Old 10-20-2010, 09:59 AM   #6
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
always knew this would happen
me predicts 5000 pm's/posts asking about parting out..
Old 10-20-2010, 10:06 AM   #8
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
So are you getting a 4x for sure? Or only if this sells via private party? I read your trade-in part, but doesn't really seem like you wanna trade it in
Old 10-20-2010, 10:08 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by dysfunctnlretard View Post
So are you getting a 4x for sure? Or only if this sells via private party? I read your trade-in part, but doesn't really seem like you wanna trade it in
Depends on what the dealer is willing to give. If it sells PP then 4x4 09+ for sure. If not then trade in for 4x4 if the trade in price and interest rate is good.
Old 10-20-2010, 10:21 AM   #10
socal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Diego
socal16's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck with the sale dude awesome looking truck!!
Old 10-20-2010, 10:36 AM   #12
socal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

socal16's Tacoma Gallery
Haha you know it man!! What color you looking to get if you get a new one?
Old 10-20-2010, 10:39 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by socal16 View Post
Haha you know it man!! What color you looking to get if you get a new one?
idk. Really torn. Either mag grey, white, or black
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special_K View Post
bump for a bitchin rig

sup diego
Thanks Eddie!
Old 10-20-2010, 11:07 AM   #15

socal16's Tacoma Gallery
Ohhhh some going the bsp crew?? That's what's up!

What's up Eddie!
Old 10-20-2010, 11:13 AM   #16
USNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: IS2(AW) @ NAS JAX
USNROBERTS's Tacoma Gallery
expect the dealer to offer you something insulting. Everytime ive been to one they piss me off.
Old 10-20-2010, 11:17 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by USNROBERTS View Post
expect the dealer to offer you something insulting. Everytime ive been to one they piss me off.
Yea. That's what I thought until a buddy of mine got a GREAT offer on his. So if I do a trade in I will most likely be going to that dealer.
Old 10-20-2010, 12:21 PM   #18
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Yea. That's what I thought until a buddy of mine got a GREAT offer on his. So if I do a trade in I will most likely be going to that dealer.
Old 10-20-2010, 01:05 PM   #19
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
Great price JD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny View Post
hahah that was you?

I stopped by the dealer the one time to look at that heavy modded FJ I posted on live.... later saw it at the hospital in the physicians parking.

JD my negrodamus says that your are gonna end up with an FJ.

http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/...ichael-jackson
Old 10-20-2010, 01:07 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
Great price JD!

hahah that was you?

I stopped by the dealer the one time to look at that heavy modded FJ I posted on live.... later saw it at the hospital in the physicians parking.

JD my negrodamus says that your are gonna end up with an FJ.

http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/...ichael-jackson
lol! I don't want to end up like jonny and fanny....no man card.