Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: TRD OD Aluminum Wheels

Old 10-20-2010, 01:01 PM   #1
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
FS: TRD OD Aluminum Wheels

SOLD!

Old 10-20-2010, 11:56 PM   #2
yotaman3130 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotaman3130 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotaman3130 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotaman3130 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotaman3130 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotaman3130 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotaman3130 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotaman3130 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotaman3130 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotaman3130 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotaman3130 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS: RN
Name: Ryan
yotaman3130's Tacoma Gallery
bump fir ya! im be watching cause im bought to have mine off and wonder what they go for
Old 10-22-2010, 07:32 PM   #3
RoRo72 is on a distinguished road
RoRo72's Tacoma Gallery
Would love to get these but 16hours round trip is a long for this weekend. So I'll give a BUMP.
Old 10-29-2010, 10:53 AM   #4
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Friday bump.

I know I promised better pictures. They'll be posted this weekend. Sorry for the delay!
Old 11-01-2010, 08:10 AM   #5

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
There are three of you guys waiting on a shipping quote from me. Sorry for the delay... I'm having a hell of a time finding a box to ship these things in.

I've been trying to find somebody with old wheel boxes (like Toyota dealership, or the Tire Engineers store where I got my new wheels and tires last time), but nobody has any.

I promise I'm not ignoring anybody, and will get you all quotes. Then your offer(s) will be considered in your order of contact.

Again, sorry for the delay. I appreciate your patience.
Old 11-05-2010, 03:33 PM   #6
pauls2ndblessing is on a distinguished road
Name: Paul
pauls2ndblessing's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be in T-Town tonight and hitting B'Ham tomorrow, good luck with the sale, I wish I had the money for them.
Old 11-05-2010, 04:11 PM   #7
johnny2154 is on a distinguished road

Name: Johnny
johnny2154's Tacoma Gallery
What size rims are they? very interested!!
Old 11-07-2010, 07:47 AM   #8

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
I went out and got shipping quotes for a few interested out-of-towners... It will be about $85 for each of the zip codes below, if that information helps anybody out:
I was surprised at the lack of variation in quotes, myself. Anybody who wants them shipped should expect to send me $100 for shipping. I will PayPal back the difference between $100 and actual shipping as soon as they're on their way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny2154 View Post
What size rims are they? very interested!!

Sorry I didn't see this until now. They're the standard TRD OR size: 16"
Old 11-07-2010, 09:05 AM   #9
johnny2154 is on a distinguished road

Name: Johnny
johnny2154's Tacoma Gallery
still for sale??
Old 11-07-2010, 09:55 AM   #10

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
I still have them, but there are three buyers (all out of town) in line at the moment. Just gave them shipping estimates, so I should know something pretty quick. There's one local guy in line after them, too.

Maybe should have asked for more...
Old 11-07-2010, 02:08 PM   #11

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Updated pic in original post. Now that I see it on the computer it's not the greatest pic still, but it's better than the original.
Old 11-10-2010, 12:44 PM   #12
The One The Only
rhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mitchell
rhion82's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take them If you can meet part of the way. I live in Chattanooga, Tn.
Old 11-10-2010, 02:21 PM   #13

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
I'll let you know... I'm playing a bit of a waiting game at the moment.
Old 11-10-2010, 02:28 PM   #14
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
put them all in separate boxes...thats how wheel companies ship their stuff
Old 11-11-2010, 08:09 AM   #15
The One The Only
rhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mitchell
rhion82's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mws4ua View Post
I'll let you know... I'm playing a bit of a waiting game at the moment.
Well I'll be waiting I guess.
Old 11-28-2010, 06:28 PM   #17
kickers15l5 is on a distinguished road
Name: Kile
kickers15l5's Tacoma Gallery
Do you still have them
Old 11-28-2010, 09:23 PM   #18
3fitty will become famous soon enough3fitty will become famous soon enough
Name: Lambone
3fitty's Tacoma Gallery
Going down to Mobile anytime soon? I'll take them off your hands if you're going to be in the Mobile area.
Old 11-29-2010, 06:09 AM   #19

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
I should have put this up a while ago... there's a sale pending. I'll update if things fall through.
Old 12-05-2010, 10:59 AM   #20

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
The previously pending sales are no longer pending... Wheels still available!

BUMP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrRabbitFurHead View Post
Those shipping rates seem VERY high. Check www.shipgooder.com click on both the FED EX and UPS options. I shipped mine 4 wheels in 2 boxes that weighted just at 46-48# each and paid much less to ship 1/2 way across the US.
Used that site to check shipping... it said $65ish for a relatively close destination (Arkansas). I don't think my estimates are out of line. Besides, I took the boxes and wheels to the UPS store to get my quote. It's not like I pulled it out of my ass.

Also, I will only charge ACTUAL shipping. If it ends up costing $50 to ship, I'll send the buyer the difference b/w what he paid in shipping and what it actually cost.

The out of town folks I've dealt with have all gotten the same deal... Send me $200 for the wheels, and $100 for shipping, and I'll PayPal back the shipping change the day I ship the wheels.

Thanks, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhion82 View Post
I'll take them If you can meet part of the way. I live in Chattanooga, Tn.
Chattanooga is 150 miles from here. I'll meet you half way for $21 in gas money (PayPal first, of course).