LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: D-rings!

Old 10-20-2010, 12:58 PM   #1
DUDE MAN BRO
BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant future

Air Force: A.G.E.
Name: Hot Carl!!!
BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Cool WTB: D-rings!

I went in to have my rear spring TSB done on monday and hopefully to get some extra D-rings for my bed. The salesman said that they were discontinued! And they were selling at $25 a pair! The price is REDONCULOUS! and does this mean that the '11's don't have these rings? Anyways if anyone has some up for sale I am willing to buy 2 of em! thanks everyone!
Old 10-20-2010, 01:08 PM   #2
speedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
speedfreek's Tacoma Gallery
I have been looking at getting some D-Rings for the front of the bed as well to haul my bike. I have settled on these. They dont pivot like the stock rear D-Rings. But they will get the job done. There is a thread around here somewhere where some fellow Taco owners have installed these in various ways.

A pair cost $12.76 shipped to me.

http://www.armysurpluswarehouse.com/...-down-4962.cfm