FS** Yakima surplus parts and gear

Old 10-20-2010, 03:26 PM   #1
Effin A Cotton, Effin A
texastacobueno is on a distinguished road
Name: Andy
texastacobueno's Tacoma Gallery
FS** Yakima surplus parts and gear

Howdy amigos --
I got a few things that I'm wanting to get rid of so I'll price 'em and list 'em off as I go!!! By the way all offers will be considered, I'd like this stuff gone.

2 bike mounts. 1 is a Delta that you use a padlock on, the other is a Yakima Blockhead, all it needs is a locking core. Neither have been rigorously used. $30 obo for both + shipping

I have a Yakima Loadwarrior rack and I purchased the spare tire holder, but I don't need it. All hardware included I'd like to get $50 + shipping. Looks great, never used it, it's just been chilling in storage.

Also for the LoadWarrior or Mega Warrior or probably any rack with round bars I have 2 light mount, both have been attemted to be used, but never went through with it. $35 + shipping for both.

I have 2 Yakima Wheel Forks. $35 + shipping for both

I have 2 Yakima Copperhead bike mounts w/o cores. The catch is that one is bent which the pictures show, but the other one is great. The bent one still works fine, but I don't need these. $45 + shipping for both.

Let me know if you're interested.
Old 10-20-2010, 05:42 PM   #2
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
Do you make it up to the metroplex very often? I want to get the load warrior rack from you but sure shipping would be due to the size. Let me know and we can try to work something out. Also do you have the length and width of it?
Old 10-20-2010, 05:55 PM   #3
Effin A Cotton, Effin A
loadwarrior rack

I'm keeping the rack for now, I'm going to see what direction Im going to head with the truck. but the stuff listed I know I don't need.
Old 10-20-2010, 09:02 PM   #4
ARTICULATION is on a distinguished road

ARTICULATION's Tacoma Gallery
Do the wheel forks come with the clamps?
Old 10-21-2010, 06:02 AM   #5
douggytundra will become famous soon enoughdouggytundra will become famous soon enough

douggytundra's Tacoma Gallery
Bump

Bump!!!!!!
Old 10-21-2010, 08:41 AM   #6
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Can you post a pic of the back of the ligh mounts. I want to see if it will fit on my 3/4" conduit bars.
Old 10-21-2010, 08:45 AM   #7
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Dibs on rack if you change your mind again!
Old 10-21-2010, 08:48 AM   #8
brettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
brettb's Tacoma Gallery
Are you selling the cargo rack or just the spare tire holder?
Old 10-21-2010, 09:04 AM   #9
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brettb View Post
Are you selling the cargo rack or just the spare tire holder?
Just the accessories. He stated he's keeping the rack.
Old 10-21-2010, 03:10 PM   #10
Effin A Cotton, Effin A
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARTICULATION View Post
Do the wheel forks come with the clamps?

yeah man they come with the clamps, and I'm pretty sure I have bolts and wing nuts, I'll look around
Old 10-21-2010, 03:10 PM   #11
Effin A Cotton, Effin A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zac808 View Post
Can you post a pic of the back of the ligh mounts. I want to see if it will fit on my 3/4" conduit bars.
yeah when my wife get's home I'll use her phone
Old 10-22-2010, 07:48 PM   #12
Effin A Cotton, Effin A
buuuummmppppp
Old 10-23-2010, 09:11 PM   #13
Effin A Cotton, Effin A