Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: '07 Chrome Grille

Old 10-21-2010, 04:24 PM   #1
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
FS: '07 Chrome Grille

Selling a stock chrome grille off a '07. Grille is off of a '07 and shows normal wear and tear. Chrome is not faded (see pics) and all tabs are in tact. Got a new color match grille so I'm selling the stock chrome one. Grille pictured has a painted emblem but can include a chrome emblem instead if buyer prefers. Would prefer local sale but would consider shipping on your dime and with your patience (it's difficult for me to get to a UPS store so it may take a day or two to get it shipped). I'm located SW of Boston and travel to Albany frequently. We'll start the bidding at $75+shipping OBO. Make an offer, I want this thing out of my living room!

Old 10-21-2010, 06:02 PM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Sale pending...