Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTS: Amp & Subwoofer

Old 10-23-2010, 11:46 AM   #1
me gusta pechos firmes
jivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jack MeHoff
jivewalker's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Amp & Subwoofer

I have the following for sale:

Eclipse EA3532 5/4 channel amp

Alpine Type S 1241 subwoofer in sub box

I pulled these out of my 96 Accord before trading it in for the Taco. I inherited these before that so don't know what they were originally worth. I saw an amp just like it go on Ebay recently for $125, but that seemed high to me? I figured I'd offer em up here before posting to ebay. Hard to find them for sale so I'm guessing at the price, let me know if I am way off and I'll research the price further.

I'm asking:

Amp: $75
Sub & Box: $75

Again, I may be way off so don't be afraid to be honest with me and I'll let you know what I think. Also, some of the cloth on the box needs to be re-glued and there is a square piece of cloth missing.

Prefer local pick-up in the Charleston, SC area but will ship on your dime. Thanks.

Brian
Attached Thumbnails
WTS: Amp & Subwoofer-cl-001.jpg   WTS: Amp & Subwoofer-cl-002.jpg   WTS: Amp & Subwoofer-cl-003.jpg   WTS: Amp & Subwoofer-cl-004.jpg  
Old 10-23-2010, 12:31 PM   #2
me gusta pechos firmes
jivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bump
Old 10-23-2010, 04:32 PM   #3
me gusta pechos firmes

bbump
Old 10-24-2010, 07:08 AM   #4
me gusta pechos firmes

bbbump
Old 10-24-2010, 07:19 PM   #5
me gusta pechos firmes

bbbbump
Old 10-25-2010, 04:35 AM   #6
me gusta pechos firmes

bump again, looks like might be going to ebay with this one.
Old 10-25-2010, 04:39 PM   #7
me gusta pechos firmes

buump
Old 10-26-2010, 12:22 PM   #8
me gusta pechos firmes

bbbbbbbump
Old 10-27-2010, 07:30 AM   #9
c.coulby is a splendid one to beholdc.coulby is a splendid one to beholdc.coulby is a splendid one to beholdc.coulby is a splendid one to beholdc.coulby is a splendid one to beholdc.coulby is a splendid one to behold

Name: Cameron
c.coulby's Tacoma Gallery
still have both?
Old 10-27-2010, 07:47 AM   #10
me gusta pechos firmes

Quote:
Originally Posted by c.coulby View Post
still have both?
Yes, still have both.
Old 10-27-2010, 12:35 PM   #11
me gusta pechos firmes

afternoon bump
Old 10-28-2010, 09:38 AM   #12
me gusta pechos firmes

bump, someone give me some feedback
Old 10-28-2010, 10:49 AM   #13
c.coulby is a splendid one to beholdc.coulby is a splendid one to beholdc.coulby is a splendid one to beholdc.coulby is a splendid one to beholdc.coulby is a splendid one to beholdc.coulby is a splendid one to behold

Name: Cameron
c.coulby's Tacoma Gallery
Work with me on that amp.
Old 10-28-2010, 11:34 AM   #14
me gusta pechos firmes

PM me with what you are thinking
Old 10-29-2010, 07:30 AM   #15
me gusta pechos firmes

bump, these are going to craigslist this weekend, and then ebay as a last resort
Old 11-02-2010, 02:37 PM   #16
I <3 the mall
luk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to behold

Name: luke
luk3's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, is the sub a 12"? Whats the depth of it, I want and see if it would fit in my 08 regular cab.
Old 11-02-2010, 02:58 PM   #17
me gusta pechos firmes

sub is 12", its in a 14x14x16 box. I'll pull it out of the box and mesure the depth of the magnet, but will have to do that later this evening, maybe around 7:30 - 8:00
Old 11-02-2010, 04:42 PM   #18
me gusta pechos firmes

Quote:
Originally Posted by luk3 View Post
Hey, is the sub a 12"? Whats the depth of it, I want and see if it would fit in my 08 regular cab.
Measured the speaker as follows:

Diameter is 12 3/8"
Depth to back of magnet is about 7" give or take 1/4"

Hope this helps, let me know if you want to take a look at it, I'll be downtown chucktown 7-4 tomorrow, be happy to let you see if it will fit somewhere in your reg cab.
Old 11-02-2010, 06:17 PM   #19
I <3 the mall
luk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to behold

Name: luke
luk3's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jivewalker View Post
Measured the speaker as follows:

Diameter is 12 3/8"
Depth to back of magnet is about 7" give or take 1/4"

Hope this helps, let me know if you want to take a look at it, I'll be downtown chucktown 7-4 tomorrow, be happy to let you see if it will fit somewhere in your reg cab.
I dont think this will fit. Thanks for the quick response, and good luck!
Old 11-02-2010, 11:47 PM   #20
me gusta pechos firmes

Quote:
Originally Posted by luk3 View Post
I dont think this will fit. Thanks for the quick response, and good luck!
Not a problem