Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

NEW TRAIL TEAM MATTE BLACK 16" WHEELS 4 SALE

Old 10-23-2010, 01:18 PM   #1
bgtaco will become famous soon enoughbgtaco will become famous soon enough
Name: Brian
bgtaco's Tacoma Gallery
NEW TRAIL TEAM MATTE BLACK 16" WHEELS 4 SALE

I have four new in the box Limited Edition Trail Team matte black wheels for sale. These arrived straight from Toyota North America parts. I worked very hard to get these, and I am very disapointed to let them go! Never out of the box! I have them on our white FJ trail team and wanted them for our new white Tacoma. Whould have been so cool! Even better news is, that my wife and I found out we are expecting again! So she says "they must go for now". Bitter sweet...

Set of four $900 plus shipping.
Attached Thumbnails
NEW TRAIL TEAM MATTE BLACK 16" WHEELS 4 SALE-trail-team.jpg  
Old 10-23-2010, 01:28 PM   #2
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
pics.
Old 10-23-2010, 01:32 PM   #3
ycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
ycart1201's Tacoma Gallery
I would love to upgrade but my wife would KILL me. GLWS

Nathan
ycart1201
Old 10-23-2010, 02:16 PM   #5
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ycart1201 View Post
I would love to upgrade but my wife would KILL me. GLWS

Nathan
ycart1201
mine too.
Old 10-23-2010, 08:08 PM   #6
Return to the 36 Chambers
JB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud of
Name: Jeff
JB3CK24's Tacoma Gallery
You need a pic of the actual product for sale or else nobody is gonna send money your way with 2 posts...
Old 10-24-2010, 06:51 AM   #7
My wife is scheduleing an intervention as we speak
mbmchugh5 is a splendid one to beholdmbmchugh5 is a splendid one to beholdmbmchugh5 is a splendid one to beholdmbmchugh5 is a splendid one to beholdmbmchugh5 is a splendid one to beholdmbmchugh5 is a splendid one to beholdmbmchugh5 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Matt
mbmchugh5's Tacoma Gallery
i LOVE THESE WHEELS BUT 900- If I was gonna spend that i'd buy the countersteers instead- If toyota could make these available for less than the price of 20" wheels we would all have them But 900 isn't a bad deal I've seen em for as much as 1200. Like I said if they were 5-600 I'd have a set on my truck already.
Old 10-24-2010, 12:36 PM   #8
bgtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the feedback. I am on the road currently and have no access to take actual pictures of the boxed wheels. If you are a serious buyer I can forward actual pictures of me standing by them. Besides that, as of last night I have a serious offer from a Tacoma World memeber who realizes the value of this set. It is my professional opinion these are the only choice, or at the very least first choice in best looking wheels for a Tacoma. In the aftermarket world you have so many other variables, like fit and quality to be concerned with. My experience is that OEM parts hold their value or in some cases can even increase the value of your investment.

I will try and post a picture when I get home and can crack open a box.
Old 10-24-2010, 12:46 PM   #9
Forever at a crossroads
09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mylene
09_tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
If they were 17's I'd make you an offer right away, would you happen to have a larger image of them? (doesn't have to be of them in the box)
Old 10-25-2010, 07:25 PM   #10
bgtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you everyone for the responses and offers $$$$. Especialy with the economy and everything... I wanted to update everyone as soon as possible. I have a serious offer from a Tacoma World memeber and I am trying to figure out the freight charges with insurance etc. I have three addiational offers. I will contact each member in the order that they were received if the first potential buyer declines.

Thanks again!
Old 10-28-2010, 06:49 PM   #11
bgtaco's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD