Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB - 05+ topper long bed

Old 10-25-2010, 09:23 AM   #1
&erson will become famous soon enough&erson will become famous soon enough
&erson's Tacoma Gallery
WTB - 05+ topper long bed

I'm located in FL & willing to travel a bit. Pyrite Mica truck, sure would be nice to find one already matching..
Old 12-10-2010, 06:22 PM   #2
killergasser is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillergasser is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillergasser is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillergasser is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillergasser is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillergasser is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillergasser is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillergasser is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillergasser is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillergasser is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillergasser is one of the sharper tools in the shed
killergasser's Tacoma Gallery
same thing here, but Speedway Blue. MN here. Sure would be nice just to find one for a long bed...
Old 12-13-2010, 06:50 AM   #3
&erson will become famous soon enough&erson will become famous soon enough
&erson's Tacoma Gallery
I ended up finding a Leer w/in 10 miles for $150
Old 12-13-2010, 07:28 AM   #4
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by &erson View Post
I ended up finding a Leer w/in 10 miles for $150
really????i hate your guts
Old 12-13-2010, 09:50 AM   #5
killergasser is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillergasser is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillergasser is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillergasser is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillergasser is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillergasser is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillergasser is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillergasser is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillergasser is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillergasser is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillergasser is one of the sharper tools in the shed
killergasser's Tacoma Gallery
I hate him more! I found one in Minneapolis that the guy said was in "nice" shape. I guess nice to him means only hitting two sides when it falls off his truck on the highway!

I just want one in actually nice shape, paint and paint booth waiting...