Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Stock Sport Tires and Wheels

Old 10-25-2010, 12:50 PM   #1
Off-Road Limo
Fistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chance
Fistgar's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Stock Sport Tires and Wheels

I have a set of 4 stock Sport wheels and tires that came off my 2010 Tacoma at about 7k miles. These are like-new and the only marks on them are from where the wheel weights were mounted (see pic). These DO NOT include the TPMS. You can find aftermarkets on Ebay if you want. I am selling these as a set and am not willing to separate. Since shipping is a huge pain in the pooper, I prefer local pick-up. I'm right off I-75 in Kentucky. Winter is coming and these are cheaper than buying new tires and you get a set of TRD sport rims to boot!

*** SOLD ***

Old 10-25-2010, 08:02 PM   #2
Off-Road Limo
Fistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chance
Fistgar's Tacoma Gallery
Bumpity bump bump