Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTS FJ Susp. Parts

Old 10-25-2010, 12:34 PM   #1
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (2T2X1)Air Force Rigger
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
WTS FJ Susp. Parts

I got this stuff I took of the Wifes FJ back in Jan of 09.. it has been sittin in the garage at my Dads House..

(Parts are in Frisco TX)

Trying to get $50 for it all.. As is.. My dad is out of town right now, and my mom open the box with the parts to take the pictures and said there is only one set of shocks.. there should be a second set somewhere if my dad finds them ill let you know.. and throw them in for no extra.. I would perfer pick up so I dont have to worry about my parents mailing the stuff..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09AFTacoma View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-25-2010, 12:34 PM   #2
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

They had like 12-15k miles on them when they were taken off
Old 10-25-2010, 06:38 PM   #3
Sticks For Troops

Bump....$50 .. OBO