Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB but cant find!!! Crystal Black Headlights 05+

Old 10-25-2010, 01:58 PM   #1
Heschke is on a distinguished road
Heschke's Tacoma Gallery
WTB but cant find!!! Crystal Black Headlights 05+

I have tried to order these headlights from every website and they are all out of stock with no estimated backorder date. Does anyone know where i might be able to get some or possibly have a pair for sale? Also if anyone knows reflectors in the picture look a lot darker than stock, is that just the picture or are they actually tinted a little? any help would be appreciated thanks.

--Im trying to find these because they have the smoked reflector im not looking for the ones with the chrome reflectors unless the picture is misleading and there are chrome?.

Old 10-25-2010, 02:01 PM   #2
shredtacoma is a name known to allshredtacoma is a name known to allshredtacoma is a name known to allshredtacoma is a name known to allshredtacoma is a name known to allshredtacoma is a name known to all
Name: Jace
shredtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
ebay
Old 10-25-2010, 02:06 PM   #3
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
there on ebay all day long for about 150 or so shipped.
Old 10-25-2010, 02:10 PM   #4
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heschke View Post
I have tried to order these headlights from every website and they are all out of stock with no estimated backorder date. Does anyone know where i might be able to get some or possibly have a pair for sale? Also if anyone knows reflectors in the picture look a lot darker than stock, is that just the picture or are they actually tinted a little? thanks.

ebay - $125 shipped for the pair. I know because I have them!
Old 10-25-2010, 02:18 PM   #5
krumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to behold
Name: Jon
krumble's Tacoma Gallery
I had a pair similar that I got from ebay. Just be careful when you get them because they might not be sealed properly and moisture will fog up the lens like it did mine. Also make sure the adjusters work before you install them.
Old 10-25-2010, 02:22 PM   #6
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by krumble View Post
I had a pair similar that I got from ebay. Just be careful when you get them because they might not be sealed properly and moisture will fog up the lens like it did mine. Also make sure the adjusters work before you install them.

Never had a problem with mine. Just take some $3 clear sealant and coat the seam. I've been through several rain storms, multiple automatic car washes, etc.........and no problems (no fogin, or water in the lens). They are worth the $125 investment. Keep your original headlights.......just in case you change your mind.
Old 10-25-2010, 02:34 PM   #7
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
i've got the same set from ebay... except i found mine for like $85 for the pair.....
Old 10-25-2010, 02:48 PM   #8
Heschke is on a distinguished road
Heschke's Tacoma Gallery
they used to have these exact ones on ebay but not anymore and all the other ones on ebay the reflectors are chrome. Im trying to find these because I like the darker reflector instead of the chrome that doesnt match anything.
Old 10-25-2010, 03:43 PM   #9
I'm crackin eggs of wisdom
Shiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Curt (kūrt)
Shiftin2Sixth's Tacoma Gallery
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/05-06...Q5fAccessories

These ones look the same to me.
Old 10-25-2010, 03:45 PM   #10
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Don't pay for this mess...do the BHLM yourself. It's easy and damn near free.

Old 10-25-2010, 03:46 PM   #11
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Like everyone else I got mine off of ebay.
Old 10-25-2010, 03:47 PM   #12
do w3rk!
deadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

deadbolt's Tacoma Gallery
if you do get a pair of ebay headlights, make sure to reseal them. ive gone through about 3 pairs and all leaked within the 2nd month. wasted so much money. I resealed the pair i have on my truck now and so far so good.
Old 10-25-2010, 03:58 PM   #13
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadbolt View Post
if you do get a pair of ebay headlights, make sure to reseal them. ive gone through about 3 pairs and all leaked within the 2nd month. wasted so much money. I resealed the pair i have on my truck now and so far so good.

Yeah.

Again, do the BHLM. I paid $15 for a can of Krylon Fusion Black and some Windo-Weld. I did it myself over a weekend. And they don't leak.

Ebay headlights are shit. There, I said it. I feel better. I've seen WAY too many fogging/leaking/lens yellow/falling apart pairs to recommend them at all.