Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT cat-back with borla exhaust for stock exhaust,2010, V6,4D Long bed. Socal

Old 10-25-2010, 08:14 PM   #1
2010 double cab TRD Sport
El Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shed

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
WTT cat-back with borla exhaust for stock exhaust,2010, V6,4D Long bed. Socal

Like the title says:
I have a 2010 with 4k on it, I installed a stainless steel borla muffler that I got from a member and I need to go back to stock so I would like to trade it for a stock instead of selling the muffler, un-weld it and weld the stock back on, this way we both save money.
So..Your OEM cat-back with OEM muffler for a OEM cat-back with a borla exhaust, no money and also I'll give you the OEM muffler.
2nd gen
4 doors
Long bed
V6
Local only
I live in Pasadena, CA.
We can meet somewhere and change it on the spot.

I have the OEM tip that I'll keep, if you have one I'll leave it.

Old 10-25-2010, 09:04 PM   #3
ne4calisurf has a spectacular aura aboutne4calisurf has a spectacular aura aboutne4calisurf has a spectacular aura about
Name: whit
ne4calisurf's Tacoma Gallery
WHY YOU SWITCHING BACK
I HAVE A 06 2.7 BUT DONT KNOW IF IT WOULD FIT
Old 10-25-2010, 09:29 PM   #4
drewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Drew
drewskie's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, i just did the same thing. But your truck is only a year old, why are you going stock so quick?
Old 10-25-2010, 10:14 PM   #5
El Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shed

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
I installed it no more than 2 months ago. I can live with the noise but I don't like it and my wife drive me nuts about it, to the point that she doesn't want to ride in my truck...
Old 10-25-2010, 10:22 PM   #6
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
im interesetd! pmed!!!!! soo interested! haha
Old 10-25-2010, 10:30 PM   #7
drewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Drew
drewskie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eltano View Post
I installed it no more than 2 months ago. I can live with the noise but I don't like it and my wife drive me nuts about it, to the point that she doesn't want to ride in my truck...
haha, same here. throw an intake on it and watch it get ten times louder.
Old 10-26-2010, 12:04 AM   #8
yan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
yan's Tacoma Gallery
I WANT I WANT... make a trip out to colorado haha!
Old 10-26-2010, 08:22 AM   #9
ne4calisurf has a spectacular aura aboutne4calisurf has a spectacular aura aboutne4calisurf has a spectacular aura about
I was the first to want it I just dont know if it will fit my 4 cyl 2.7??????? i live out in riverside. your just down the 210 really easy i would love it if it fits on my truck i want something loud lol
Old 10-26-2010, 08:29 AM   #10
NEVER MIND it dont fit the 2.7 only v6 shitty thanks any way
Old 10-26-2010, 02:48 PM   #11

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
PM's answered.

Thanks
Old 10-26-2010, 04:15 PM   #12
tahoe_babbs will become famous soon enough
Name: Ryan
tahoe_babbs's Tacoma Gallery
so.... is it still available??
Old 10-26-2010, 07:12 PM   #14

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tahoe_babbs View Post
so.... is it still available??
So far a have 2 guys that want it.
Old 10-27-2010, 07:23 AM   #15

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
Note: This is a trade, no money involved, for LOCAL members, don't ask me to drive 60 miles to meet you ( I was going to put it on "pay it forward thread" but I need the stock replacement, so it wouldn't be free)..

Rcfreak201 is next..
Old 10-27-2010, 07:36 AM   #16
Jedi7Taco is a glorious beacon of lightJedi7Taco is a glorious beacon of lightJedi7Taco is a glorious beacon of lightJedi7Taco is a glorious beacon of lightJedi7Taco is a glorious beacon of light

Marines: 0621 Field Radio Operator, Cpl
Name: Josh
Jedi7Taco's Tacoma Gallery
^if he doesn't want it, I will take it. Let me know, I can be down there on Saturday.
Old 10-27-2010, 07:46 PM   #17

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
I should have an answer by tomorrow, but still Saturday won't work. I'll have a very complicated schedule until January. But I can meet during the week. But still there is another member in front of you..
Thanks
Old 10-29-2010, 11:56 PM   #18
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
sorry about the delay, pmed u back right now, ill give you a call tomrow morning, lets do this
Old 10-30-2010, 07:27 AM   #19
Blkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant future

Name: Sean
Blkturbo!'s Tacoma Gallery
Damn how loud can it be? Im searching exhaust kits.....i cant imagine just a Borla muffler being louder than say Folwmaster or something huh???
Old 11-01-2010, 10:09 PM   #20

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
Gone !!!