LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

rs3200 plus glass breakage

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2010, 11:40 PM   #1
Blowin by em sideways
xroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ramon
xroller's Tacoma Gallery
rs3200 plus glass breakage

I just bought this from this and well I recently lost my job so I need to just sell it since I haven't even had a chance to install it. I'm just trying to make some of my money back so first 150 shipped gets it.... shipping shouldn't be over 15 bucks.... install is easy and I wouldn't mind having this but I really need the money. This is the upgraded alarm system from factory... Unlike the shitty one we have stock....

The install guide - http://trdsparks.com/install/00016-35108inst.pdf Thanks for looking....

Offers welcome.

Old 10-25-2010, 11:46 PM   #2
Blowin by em sideways
xroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xroller's Tacoma Gallery
Goodnight bump.

Old 10-26-2010, 06:17 AM   #3
douggytundra will become famous soon enoughdouggytundra will become famous soon enough

douggytundra's Tacoma Gallery
bump

bump

Old 10-26-2010, 01:08 PM   #6
Blowin by em sideways

xroller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Post photos please.
Working on it. Thanks for not closing it. I will have them up soon.

Old 10-26-2010, 01:15 PM   #7
Blowin by em sideways

xroller's Tacoma Gallery
Updated with pics.

Old 10-26-2010, 01:47 PM   #9
Blowin by em sideways

xroller's Tacoma Gallery
It's showing up for me....I hope it is for everyone else...

Old 10-26-2010, 01:49 PM   #10
005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
005Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I see nothing

Old 10-26-2010, 02:04 PM   #11
Blowin by em sideways

xroller's Tacoma Gallery
Test number 2....

Old 10-26-2010, 02:06 PM   #12
Sprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Sprink669's Tacoma Gallery
i see it

Old 10-26-2010, 02:16 PM   #13
Blowin by em sideways

xroller's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you senor.

Old 10-26-2010, 06:26 PM   #15
Blowin by em sideways

xroller's Tacoma Gallery
there is another sale pending. so still sale is pending...

Old 10-26-2010, 07:04 PM   #16
Blowin by em sideways

xroller's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD!!!!!!!
Please close thread thank you

Closed Thread