LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

My OEM 2011 Smoke Headlight Trade <Socal Only>

Old 10-26-2010, 01:05 PM   #1
R.A.M.F (Rad Ass Mutha Fu$ka)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
My OEM 2011 Smoke Headlight Trade <Socal Only>

OK guys. So I have a flawless set of OEM Headlights in factory Smoke off a 2011 TRD Sport. I'm in Socal and want someones Flawless 2009/2010/or 2011 Chrome Set.

So basically, I don't want to ruin these in doing the BHLM and want someone to have these desired headlights. In which someone here just sold for $250+shipping.

If you have a Flawless chrome like new set, PM me and we can work this out.

I'm looking for YOUR Flawless Chrome OEM Set & Some $$$ you'll add on top for my OEM Sport Trd Smoke headlights.

PM me. . .

((Please don't waste your time or mine if you have flaws in yours))

I'm also NOT shipping (LOCALS ONLY).

I'm also NOT selling them direct.

Thanks!

Old 10-26-2010, 01:06 PM   #2
R.A.M.F (Rad Ass Mutha Fu$ka)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
I received too much clutter & PM's for Trades of headlights in which had flaws. Too many PM's asking to buy it! Asking to ship it! I don't want to hassle with any of that as someone LOCAL will score a Like New Set!