1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

CL find Not mine!:1983 TOYOTA 4X4 TRUCK - Solid front axle project truck!

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by NewMexiTaco, Oct 26, 2010.

1. Oct 26, 2010 at 3:38 PM
    NewMexiTaco

NewMexiTaco [OP] Abron Cabron

Member:
    First Name:
    Abraham
    Santa Fe, NM
    Vehicle:
    2007 4x4 DC LB TRD Sport
    Weathertech mats; Wet Okole seat covers; Kobalt Lowpro truck box,(sitting in the shed) Snugtop Hi-liner camper shell; AFE Pro Dry air filter, Tailgate Hoseclamp mod; 5100s all around, Light Racing UCAs, OME 885 coils, OME Dakar Leafs, CB Drop, Driveline spacer. Epoxy Satoshi; Redline Hood Struts. 4x Mil Spec. bed D rings; Brute Force Fab custom DCLB Hybrid Sliders, ARB w/ Warn M8000 wench, Diff Breather mod, Alpine Deck w/ ipod cable. Iphone ziptie to rearview mirror 4wd-cam mod!

http://santafe.craigslist.org/cto/2026891960.html

1983 TOYOTA 4X4 TRUCK - $1200 (Santa Fe)

Date: 2010-10-26, 12:35PM MDT
    Reply to: sale-uxhcq-2026891960@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I am selling my '83 Toyota Hi-Lux pickup. All original except for fold- in side mirrors and an aftermarket tape player. Original 22R motor has 235 k miles and still runs strong. The truck was in an accident a year ago and the front left fender, headlight, and the bumper need to be replaced. There is no structural or frame damage, and the grill and hood were not affected. This would be a pretty easy fix for someone willing to do a little body work. I have too much going on to do it myself.
    This is a first generation Toyota with the solid front axle, and it is fantastic in four wheel drive. There is rusting where the bed meets the body, pretty typical for these. It is the long bed model.
    Email me with questions or with your phone number and I will get back to you.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Products Discussed in

To Top