Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Probably going to trade in my truck

Old 10-26-2010, 06:26 PM   #1
Duff Man is a splendid one to beholdDuff Man is a splendid one to beholdDuff Man is a splendid one to beholdDuff Man is a splendid one to beholdDuff Man is a splendid one to beholdDuff Man is a splendid one to beholdDuff Man is a splendid one to behold
Marines: Ammunition Technician, Marine Corps Security Force Regiment
Name: Sean
Duff Man's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Duff Man
Question Probably going to trade in my truck

Well my truck has 36,000 miles on it and so far I'd had to replace CV joints twice, had to replace wheel studs, engine pulleys, my U joints are going out and the truck gets stuck in 4wd and has a hard time disengaging. I rarely off road and mainly use the truck as daily driver. I love the truck but I need something that wont leave me stranded on a highway 300 miles from home again, so this weekend I'm probably going to start looking for something new. I'm going to sell the parts from the truck that I never got around to installing, If your interested make me an offer. I'm located in Chesapeake VA and would like to do pick up instead of shipping.

• Doug Thorley ST headers (never installed)
  • Toytec Adjustable Coilovers
  • I also have my old chrome grill, I blacked it out except for the chrome. It has a wear and tear but still in decent shape.

Sorry guys, I thought I had pictures of the grill and headers but I don't. I'll have to take some this weekend since I live in the barracks and keep most of my stuff in a buddies garage it'll be the first chance I'll have.
Old 10-26-2010, 06:41 PM   #2
Thermonuclear Protection
478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

478DblSport's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, can't say I blame you... sounds like you got a lemon... and if you really like your Taco have you considered the lemon law? That way you could get another Taco w/o taking the depreciation hit.
Old 10-26-2010, 07:29 PM   #3
HarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
HarryTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Is your adjustable coilover with the bilstein 5100's? Also is it assembled? Thanks
Old 10-26-2010, 09:17 PM   #4
Jav S is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
Jav S's Tacoma Gallery
How much u want for DT headers?
Old 10-26-2010, 09:19 PM   #5
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
audio forsale?

and possible interest in the lift
Old 10-28-2010, 01:08 PM   #7
No way, get real
silvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud of

Name: Mike
silvertaco82's Tacoma Gallery
how much for the grill?
Old 10-28-2010, 01:28 PM   #8
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
this thread need prices!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-28-2010, 05:39 PM   #9
nahupp is a splendid one to beholdnahupp is a splendid one to beholdnahupp is a splendid one to beholdnahupp is a splendid one to beholdnahupp is a splendid one to beholdnahupp is a splendid one to behold
Coast Guard: BM2 SAR-LE
Name: Nick
nahupp's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet Stuff

Interested in the coilovers and grill im located up in crisfield on the bay.
Old 10-29-2010, 07:49 AM   #10
markveneris is a jewel in the roughmarkveneris is a jewel in the roughmarkveneris is a jewel in the roughmarkveneris is a jewel in the rough
Marines:
Name: mark
markveneris's Tacoma Gallery
Price on the headers?
Old 10-29-2010, 08:35 AM   #11
JLeeFJ62 is on a distinguished road
Name: John Lee
JLeeFJ62's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested in the C/O's...where at in NC?