Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

16'' chrome toyota wheels f/s

Old 10-26-2010, 06:40 PM   #1
2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future
Name: Daniel
2gtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
16'' chrome toyota wheels f/s

like the title states I have a set of chrome gulf state factory toyota wheels. I am missing two center caps, but i will price them and see how much they are if they are not too much i will consider buying them if i can get my asking price, and throw them in for free.

selling these because i bought procomp 7089 wheel

Price:300 +shipping at your dime

i have boxes to ship in and i can get pretty good shipping rates since i work in shipping dept at my company. Ups or fedex

minor scratches

this is what they look like installed very old picture
Old 10-26-2010, 07:59 PM   #2
Artificial Intelligence beats natural stupidity
easyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
easyeatlanta's Tacoma Gallery
how about you sell them without caps and sell me one cap cause one of mine broke when i was taking them out to get powdercoated
Old 10-26-2010, 08:46 PM   #3
2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future
Name: Daniel
2gtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
No id rather try and have all the caps for who ever buys them.