Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

btlm ebay cheap

Old 10-26-2010, 07:36 PM   #1
Artificial Intelligence beats natural stupidity
easyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
easyeatlanta's Tacoma Gallery
btlm ebay cheap

tail lights
Taillights that look exactly like 2009 + but have the btlm sort of like bhlm
Old 10-26-2010, 07:40 PM   #2
yamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Royce
yamaha73's Tacoma Gallery
nice find, i wanted to do these to my stock ones but found out the outer shell is pink, i think im gonna have to buy these
Old 10-26-2010, 07:57 PM   #3
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
very nice
Old 10-26-2010, 07:59 PM   #4
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
someone should buy these. and then tell everyone else if they are good.
Old 10-27-2010, 05:50 AM   #5
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Unless the lens on this one is smoked, several of us are using, or have used, TLs like these. I tried them for a few months as just another de-chrome step. Downside to these is that the stop light "daisy" is still chrome. Since the outer shell is now black, this just made the daisy stand out more, IMHO anyway. I ended up selling them to somebody on here. I've also seen a couple other posters where they are using these lights.

Installation was easy, and they were sealed well and worked as advertised. If you like the style, go for it. But like I said, if you want the chrome daisy to go away, these aren't what you are looking for.
Old 10-27-2010, 06:07 AM   #6
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
I just got some last week. I'm liking how they go with my black and white theme. Lurkin is right though, there is still a small amount of chrome in them.

When you start a few feet away though the chrome starts to match the "clear" parts for the turn signal and reverse lights...

Old 10-27-2010, 07:40 AM   #7
Sampson90 is on a distinguished road
Name: John
Sampson90's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have a Silver Streak Mica truck running these ? Would like to see how they look. Thanks !!
Old 10-27-2010, 05:43 PM   #8
I like ze best!
Rhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rhino8541's Tacoma Gallery
I have these, I wish the chrome around the taillights was black. I started to take the lens off, and decided to stop, so I'm living with the chrome for now.
Old 10-27-2010, 07:04 PM   #10
trdtaco10 will become famous soon enough

trdtaco10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sampson90 View Post
Anyone have a Silver Streak Mica truck running these ? Would like to see how they look. Thanks !!
x2
Old 10-28-2010, 06:41 AM   #11
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhino8541 View Post
I have these, I wish the chrome around the taillights was black. I started to take the lens off, and decided to stop, so I'm living with the chrome for now.
I couldn't live with it, so my next choice was a simple bulbed TL.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SONAR...Q5fAccessories

Only thing I don't like about these is that there is a "bubble" where the stop/turn signal lights are. The bubble is flat with the tailgate, but does stick out some. Assume this is because they sell a set with an LED stop light that needs that space and they are just re-using the housing for this one. But that,,, I can live with

Do wish someone would pick up the ball and make a totally blacked out stock look TL. and not a smoked lens either, I want the light output.
Old 10-28-2010, 07:08 AM   #12
I'm a TW addict!
BIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to behold

Name: Luke
BIGLuke's Tacoma Gallery
I've had the clear ones with the black interior. They work great and are bright too, havent had any problems with them at all either. Unfortunately recently I had a small incident and I cracked one of them so I just bought these to replace mine.
Old 11-10-2010, 05:38 AM   #14
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by easyeatlanta View Post
found new ones with out chrome in them http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/05-10...item41542ab551
Nope, those are the same ones I posted above. The picture in my ebay auction looked like the one you posted, but it's just because the flash wasn't on, so you can't see the chrome.