Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

I dont even know....

Old 10-26-2010, 09:53 PM   #1
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
I dont even know....

This thing is different to say the least

not mine

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/2021685071.html
Old 10-26-2010, 09:55 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I think its cool....Looks to be well done.
Old 10-26-2010, 09:57 PM   #3
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I think its cool....Looks to be well done.
no doubt the person did it right, but its just soo low
Old 10-26-2010, 09:58 PM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
no doubt the person did it right, but its just soo low
I think it raises up before you drive it.
Old 10-26-2010, 10:00 PM   #5
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Yea. Looks like he done it up right. Not my thing but props for the good craftsmenship.
Old 10-26-2010, 10:00 PM   #6
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
its on air bags. it will lift up to stock height and you can drive it around normal, they just lay the frame out for show.
Old 10-26-2010, 10:01 PM   #7

that makes more sense otherwise you would need sliders going over speed bumps
Old 10-27-2010, 12:43 AM   #8
J.Cakes is on a distinguished road
J.Cakes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98_Mud_bug View Post
its on air bags. it will lift up to stock height and you can drive it around normal, they just lay the frame out for show.
I HIGHLY doubt it lifts back to stock height seeing as how its body dropped. most trucks wont lift back to stock height unless the mount the bags a certain way. i wont get into how to do that. but it does look like a good install. i would love to have that truck. i currently have an s10 that im working on, already bagged. oh and the whole driving normal thing, there is nothing normal about driving a bagged truck, have to look way down the road for any thing in the way, pot hole, debris, etc. cuz youre so low to the ground. and plus you only life it like 2"s off the ground(if that) to drive around depending on the road. i know when im on a good clean highway i drive my s10 about a 1/2" off the ground.
Old 10-27-2010, 12:53 AM   #9
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
hahahahahaah Some of you lifted guys crack me up.
Old 10-27-2010, 01:04 AM   #10
efmugen will become famous soon enough

efmugen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post

x2.... its just a street truck, a nice one i might add
Old 10-27-2010, 01:13 AM   #11
J.Cakes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
i have both

dont mine the 15 on there, i had a blow out on my 18
Old 10-27-2010, 01:28 AM   #12
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-27-2010, 01:39 AM   #13
Leadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Leadgolem's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like it's well done. It would be completely useless 5 months out of the year here in colorado though.
Old 10-27-2010, 06:07 AM   #14
Hacksaw engineer
Trapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud of

Trapper6speed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Cakes View Post
I HIGHLY doubt it lifts back to stock height seeing as how its body dropped. most trucks wont lift back to stock height unless the mount the bags a certain way. i wont get into how to do that. but it does look like a good install. i would love to have that truck. i currently have an s10 that im working on, already bagged. oh and the whole driving normal thing, there is nothing normal about driving a bagged truck, have to look way down the road for any thing in the way, pot hole, debris, etc. cuz youre so low to the ground. and plus you only life it like 2"s off the ground(if that) to drive around depending on the road. i know when im on a good clean highway i drive my s10 about a 1/2" off the ground.
Seriously couldn't do that kinda drivin in Houston. You almost need a long travel suspention.
Old 10-27-2010, 07:26 AM   #15
ycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
ycart1201's Tacoma Gallery
looks nice but seems way overpriced.
Old 10-27-2010, 09:15 AM   #17
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Cakes View Post
i have both

dont mine the 15 on there, i had a blow out on my 18
You the same J.Cakes I'm thinking of?....
Old 10-27-2010, 10:29 AM   #18
Zork is a name known to allZork is a name known to allZork is a name known to allZork is a name known to allZork is a name known to allZork is a name known to all
Zork's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by docbrown View Post
Probably showing my age here but...why? I mean it's a truck.
Why not ?
Old 10-27-2010, 11:30 AM   #19
J.Cakes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xJuice View Post
You the same J.Cakes I'm thinking of?....
yep, whats up man. im workin on gettin the shit 10 back on the road
Old 10-27-2010, 12:27 PM   #20
Leadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Leadgolem's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by docbrown View Post
Probably showing my age here but...why? I mean it's a truck.
Hmm, I agree actually. If i want something low to the ground and fast I'll get a sports car. My truck has to be able to haul stuff, and I doubt you can with one that low.