Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

TRD SUPERCHARGER 2.4L 4cyl Scion

Old 10-27-2010, 04:57 PM   #1
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
TRD SUPERCHARGER 2.4L 4cyl Scion

hey TW

Up Forsale is my TRD 2.4L 4cyl supercharger for 06-09 Manual Scion TC you can buy the piece for automatics too

it was bought brand new for $2800

it's got full serial numbers and everything never registered to the vehicle keep your vehicle under warranty still!!

i only ran it for 500-1000 miles ive decided to sell need the money more important things as of the moment so the supercharger has to be first to go

it will boost 7lbs-9lbs

this is a full kit!! everything needed for install and it's already assembled
only thing you may need is to upraged your injectors vs the stock ones for better output

im hoping to sell pretty fast that's why im posting it up for

$1200 obo!!!

im located in (Fullerton, CA 92833)
id prefer local willing to drive 25 miles to meet up!!

shoot me a pm if interested

might do shipping pm me if interested you have to pay for that

Old 10-27-2010, 05:03 PM   #2
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
GLWS though I thing they are 2 totally different engines. I think the scion is a 2AZfe and the tacoma's are a 2RZ fe. I could be mistaken though. Have been lots of other times. lol.
Old 10-27-2010, 05:05 PM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic View Post
GLWS though I thing they are 2 totally different engines. I think the scion is a 2AZfe and the tacoma's are a 2RZ fe. I could be mistaken though. Have been lots of other times. lol.
Correct. This will only fit a Scion.
Old 10-27-2010, 05:05 PM   #4
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Yeah that supercharger will only work for the vehicle it was made for.
Old 10-27-2010, 05:43 PM   #5
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Yea I said scion not sure about other 4cyl but thank for clearing that up wasn't to sure